Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2021

Despite it's location, okay rooms, and so-so price, I would not stay here again due to the absolutely terrible hospitality. The front counter was rude from the start, mostly the manager on-duty... the girl at the counter was fine. The internet did not work the entire two days I was there. I inquired about this multiple times. The manager said internet service was out on the whole island. Yet it worked great at the coffeeshop across the street. I was having trouble with my keys my entire stay. They treated me like I was an idiot that didn't know how to use hotel keys. I spend 100 plus nights a year in hotels etc. and I don't remember having key problems ever before. On the last day as I was trying to check out, I was forced to go back and forth to my room on the top floor 3 times due to the card keys they kept making me not working. I insisted on the fourth time at the front desk that they send someone to my room. Sure enough, I couldn't get in because the lock battery was dead. Did I get an apology? Nope! I was treated like an idiot and that I should have known the lock's battery was dead. All of this incompetence and bad hospitality cost me two hours of hassle. By the time it was resolved, I had to go straight to the airport. I did not have time to go snorkelling just down the street... the main reason why I stayed in Kona. With friendly staff, I would consider staying here again and might even recommend it depending on price. I do not go on vacation to deal with rude people that depend on tourism but don't like tourists.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 21 October 2020

First of all my room was not ready at check in so the guy at reception said I could sit at by the "pool" and wait. If anyone actually swims in there it must be on a dare. The water was murky and trash was floating around in it. When my room was finally read I walked in to find mold all over the chipped ceiling tiles, rust stains in the sink and shower, and multiple cigarette burns on the bed spread. I didn't want to touch the walls because I couldn't determine the origins of those stains! The other hotel guests were load, drunk, and sketchy. I complained about the parting and arguments until 4am to staff. Nothing. Stay away or wear a hazmat suit and earplugs when you sleep.

Room tip: Go to another hotel
Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank vicdub24
Reviewed 27 March 2020

We booked last minute and were looking forward to enjoying the location and the atmosphere. Due to Covid-19, it was very quiet. The hotel is in desperate need of a renovation! The room itself was clean--just very old and outdated. The outside lounge area is completely emptied and doesn't look like it has been used in several years. If an investor would renovate it to a mid-century modern look, it would bring the place back to life. Awesome location and an easy walk anywhere in town.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank jpiper32819
Reviewed 22 March 2020

Besides over charged, the place was ran down, dirty, and disgusting. We had rented 2 rooms for 2 nights, they locked our keys to get back into our rooms after the first night. When I entered my room there was still a dirty towel hanging over the shower rod and and a dirty floor mat in front of the shower. The next day did not give me a new floor mat, nor did I get more coffee and the towels were just tossed on the safe as you walked in. I would never stay in this place again and recommend no one else does.. I should have gotten a refund of my money it was so bad!

Date of stay: March 2020
4  Thank awsumer2019
Reviewed 6 March 2020

No hot water for three nights out of 7. No towel service three days out of 8. Housekeeping only vacuumed our room once in 7 days. Railing slates were not attached on the bottom making it a hazard for children. New to be remodeled or close for cleaning.

Date of stay: February 2020