If you want oceanfront at an affordable cost, this complex is likely for you. We stayed for almost three weeks in a unit on the second floor. While the unit was very '70's in decor, the beds were very good; it was FULLY stocked with new towels, bedding, and kitchenware. It had (2) flatscreen televisions. But, the problem with Kona Bali Kai is LOCATION! It's almost imperative to have a car to get to anywhere -- either Kona (three miles one way) or to the other business area three miles in the other direction. My son, who is a runner, found the street (Alii) very congested (dangerous) for his morning runs. I gave up trying for a daily walk- lacking courage to fight the traffic on this very busy street on which Koa Bali Kai is located. Vespas and noisy, big trucks use Alli at all times of day and night - making the front bedroom one for earplugs. The view from the lanai was wonderful. But, we won't return to this part of Kona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona