We were only here for a night, then moved on to another hotel. Our unit was clean and taken care of. We had an ocean front view. The staff are particularly unfriendly and rude. Didn't really feel like a welcoming place to stay, so we moved on to a hotel down the road. Our condo itself was nice though. It was mostly the staff that I was concerned with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona