A typical studio condo. Good points like across the street from the beach and kitchen with utencils. Floor was a bit sandy, perhaps investing in door mats at the entrences may help. Bed was very clean, big and comfortable. Worst point was that our room and balcony faced the street with traffic noise day and most of night. AC works and does drown out noise as it is noisy itself. Also bathroom door fell off track shortly after out arrival. Also the room service only once a week unless you pay, including new towels is a bit ridiculous, but at least you can check out pool towels daily, or just bring your own, or wash them as they have pay laundry machines on site. Its a bit away from main tourist area, walkable but takes about 30 mins plus. Best to rent a car to explore this island anyway.Two descent sandy beaches nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona