Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 199
  • Free Breakfast
US$ 159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 179/night.

US$ 209
US$ 405
  • Pool
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthree starstar hotelmini barsea viewgreat buffetindoor poolold towntwo nightsclean roomshotel is locatedenjoyed our stayistriabalconyhillfurnitureaccommodationsite
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We've stayed only for one night, I would like that we could stay longer.

Nice, clean rooms with a beautiful view on the sea. The room has a balcony, air condition and a TV. Breakfast was great! I would like to come back on summer vacation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
MaistraCroatia, Manager at Hotel Pineta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for your recent visit and your review. We are really glad to read of your satisfaction with your stay at Hotel Pineta. We look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Great hotel, nice clean rooms, excellent service and food, all together a great experience. Vrsar is a nice place and it is close to Rovinj and other coastal cities and beautiful central part of Istria.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
MaistraCroatia, Manager at Hotel Pineta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for your recent visit and your review. We are very pleased that we have provided a memorable stay for you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

The hotel is located on top of a hill with lovely sea views. Not great if you have no transport and have problems walking up a hill due to poor health. The hotel staff are friendly and very helpful, especially Roberto at reception and the gent serving in the lounge/bar area. We only ate breakfast but the selection was amazing, all fresh and tasty.
Our room had a sea view and a balcony which we were thrilled with. The gulls can be a little noisy of a morning but its just nature. Furniture might be out dated but its still in excellent condition and the beds are so comfy, with big fluffy pillows and firm mattresses. Sadly unlike the UK no tea or coffee making facility in the room.
The lounge/bar area is a great place to relax and have a drink. The bar prices are not displayed either on the tables or on the bar. I found one near the till, behind the bar. There was also no snacks at the hotel during the day such as a salad or sandwich. Odd as there is a kitchen.
Its more of a 4 star hotel than a 3 star and a good nice, clean hotel with great staff.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front with a sea view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I booked a room at Hotel Pineta. Upon arrival I was given a room in their sister property Hotel Riva. The first room they gave me the air conditioner did not work, I accepted the second room they offered. I feel cheated, I booked in the main hotel, but received a secondary property without warning.
It's a depressing room, with a shower that does not drain properly. I suggest talking directly with the Hotel before booking.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
MaistraCroatia, General Manager at Hotel Pineta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for your recent visit and your review. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay at Riva and I apologize to you for these matters. We always aim to ensure every guest enjoys their stay and we regret that on this occasion you were less than satisfied. If you would like to have an opportunity to speak with me in person about these matters, then I would be very pleased to hear from you at any time which may be convenient for you. Please let me know if ever I can be of any assistance to you in any way.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed at in the Riva apartments which are part of the Pineta hotel and enjoyed one of the best views in Vrsar over the entire harbour. The location is excellent and the room was very spacious with a separate master bedroom and two pullout single sofas for our two kids in the living area. The rooms are a bit tired and dated but for a three star hotel at a very reasonable price in peak season, the overall experience was excellent. The other positive point for us was that the apartments were pet friendly and we were able to keep our two small dogs in the room. Would definitely recommend for a weekend break.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
MaistraCroatia, General Manager at Hotel Pineta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Manager