“Best restaurant in Umag”
Review of Pizzeria Lav

Pizzeria Lav
Ranked #35 of 104 Restaurants in Umag
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 22
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza and salad and really kind service. It's the best restaurant in Umag. I will surely come back to visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

we had a good pizza. beer is bottled only. we also stayed in apartman and it is clean and with a nice terrace. check their last minutes offers on booking.com

1  Thank Martin L
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

My experience in Pizzeria Lav was fantastic. The atmosphere of the restaurant itself is so warm and cosy , with separated open rooms and a huge pizza oven which was nice and toasty on a winters night. Our service was easy (the waiter speaking English) and flexible , allowing us to choose our own pizza toppings. Having just come from Italy, I can confirm that here they recreate the authentic itallian cuisine.

Also , they have apartments on the property , which we availed of, which were well heated, with a comfortable bed (goosefeather blankets) and facilities for breakfast in the morning. My girlfriend and I would highly recommend this place to anyone passing through! :)

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

We were in travelling and by coincidence landed in pizzeria Lav, and we ordered 2 pizzas, it was really amazing ,so so tasty, one of the best pizzas and the staff were so friendly, so I recommend it a lot!!

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

On the Saturday night we ate at a lovely restaurant in a village. We ate on the terrace, that had around 12 tables and they were all full. It was interesting because there was no music, but this contributed to a more private atmosphere. We ordered pizzas which were delicious and the price was average. I would definitely like to revisit this restaurant. The only downside are the toilets that are not really tidy. Nevertheless I can't forget the charming atmosphere.

Been to Pizzeria Lav? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK