“Fast food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
White Mountains of New Hampshire
“Fast food”
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Just ok. If you can wait to get out of the park area, food is better closer to Highway 10.

Visited November 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Columbus, Ohio
“Used a lot of cheese”
Reviewed 1 April 2009

This place was ok- and barely that. The food was covered in cheese so I have no idea what it tasted like without the cheese. I love cheese so I won't complain that much but I do come from a big Mexican family and this food was completely subpar. The margarita's were good but I was shocked that a 15oz margarita was $7 dollars during happy hour. I probably wouldn't recommend this place; however I cannot recommend another mexican restaurant to go to. I did go to Pappy and Harriet's Palace in Pioneertown and that place was awesome! You should eat there instead.

Antelope Valley
“Keep on Driving . . . . PLEASE”
Reviewed 20 October 2008

I have eaten Mexican food from Baja California up to Alaska and down to Florida, and I can honestly say, without a doubt or hesitation, that THIS IS THE WORST Mexican food I have eaten in my 48 years on this earth . . . . . These people need to be ashamed of several things, but the two at the top of the list are these:
#1. That any person of Mexican, Spanish or South American Indian descent would dare serve this food and call it "Muy Bueno" (on the sign in front of the restaurant) when it is obviously pre-prepared (badly) and then microwaved (poorly) . . . is beyond belief!!!
I have actually eaten a TV Dinner that was on par with this "food"!

#2. That they have the nerve to serve it to the young men and women who proudly serve our Country . . . and then charge for it!!
Shame on you !!

All three of us who dined there on the night of March 18th, 2008, and received luke warm beans, cold rice, cheese enchilada with cold centers, store bought guacomole and mildly warm taquitos (the last one was stone cold). .. .. got up and threw our food out.
We have never done that, it was a first, and me writing this "review" is a first as well . . . . .
STAY AWAY . . . . RUN . . . . DON'T WALK

1 Thank fldnpdls
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Keep looking for Mexican...”
Reviewed 9 August 2008

Keep looking for Mexican food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
29 Palms
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Santana's -It's food and therefor good.”
Reviewed 10 November 2007

Good, cheap Mexican food. Quality can range from excellent to sometimes disastrous but generally pretty decent. Groovy salsa bar.

1 Thank yumtime