When my husband and I were booking our first trip to the desert we wanted to avoid the chain "anywhere USA" rooms. We were seeking a "local experience". We found it at the Harmony. We stayed 4 nights 4/17/12-4/21/12. We were given room #6. It had a cute "eat in" kitchen that was large enough for two to work comfortably, a spacious bed room with interesting art work, and a small but lovely tiled bathroom. My personal favorite was the view from our room. All of the rooms have charming little cafe tables out side. Most of these over look the the interesting garden and pool area. Room 6, being on the far end offers a wonderful vista of the desert and distant mountains. Sitting on our little veranda with our coffee watching breathtaking sunrises is an experience I will carry in my mind for life. My son joined us on our last night staying in room #3 which was equally charming. We all enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The pool enclosure was great, with with a rustic but cozy decor and offered options for sitting in the sun or shade. Ash is a terrific hostess and I cannot say enough nice things about Renee, our housekeeper. She was cheerful, helpful and friendly. Everything, room and grounds were very clean. If I am lucky enough to get back to that beautiful part of our country, I would absolutely stay at The Harmony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harmony Motel is less than two miles away from the headquarters of the historical Joshua Tree National Park and is just one mile away from the trailhead entrance of the landmark 49 Palms Oasis, one of the five oases of the National Park. At Harmony, guests will find themselves just minutes away from rockclimbing and hiking excursions in and around Joshua Tree and Twentynine Palms. The motel is less than one mile away from the Twentynine Palms Marine Corps (USMC) military base and is less than two miles away from Sky's The Limit, the local nature observatory. The motel offers competitive and affordable rates for a home away from home stay in Twentynine Palms. The motel has eight units. Five units have full kitchenettes, and one unit is a cabin -- a great option for guests looking for more of an AirBnB vacation rental accomodation with privacy. The rooms are simple, warmly decorated, and large with high ceilings. Each room comes fully furnished and equipped with heating and cooling units. Motel guests have access to a large refreshing swimming pool with an adjacent hot tub/jacuzzi that allows beautiful views for stargazing under the dark desert skies. The Harmony Motel has a library that provides free Internet service, books, and magazines. Adjacent to the library is a common area in which guests are treated to complimentary coffee each morning. Guests may also access this area to prepare your own light meals as utensils and appliances are provided for your use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Harmony Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Harmony Motel Twentynine Palms