All reviews coffee maker comfortable bed microwave and fridge visit san francisco flat screen tv swimming pool would stay here again freeway
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

This might not be the fanciest but for the price you pay it is fantastic!! It is very clean and the service is great! The breakfast was very nice and they even have a crib if you have any little ones. Definatey a place to consider!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2015

The room was very clean and fresh. The refrigerator and microwave came in handy during our stay. The wifi was good enough to use 2 iPads streaming videos. The complimentary breakfast was good. Eggs, Sausage, Waffles, Yogurt, Cereal, Juice, Coffee, Muffins, Bagels, Toast. Enough to fill you up. The young man that checked me in was very nice and friendly. He was very quick to correct a small error on my bill when checking out. We did use the pool and hot tub, which were ok for our two children wanting to have some fun in the water. No laundry on site but there is a coin-op laundry just two blocks down the street. We were also able to get a quick Domino's delivery one evening when we didn't want to go out to eat. This hotel is a good value for the price.

Room Tip: You may try to contact the hotel directly for a discounted room.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2015 via mobile

Graet hotel. Good customer service. BREAKFAST was good . Very clean and would recommend for anyone to stay there. Bed was very comfortable , has everything you need like coffee maker,iron,ironing board,blow dryer,refrigerator, microwave, and extra sink and coffee was very good,tv was excellent, with good channels. The price was good.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank keith f
Reviewed 3 April 2015

I booked and stayed few days in this hotel, Choice Hotel and charged me One day before arrival. But In front desk 2 young Man, very kind and polite helped me and gave credit back to me, That one night not stayed in. They spent about hours in the phone explained to choice hotel to get credit back to me. Hotel Looks newly remodelled, Rooms are very clean with fridge, Microwave, coffee maker. high speed internet, Value of room with all facilities so great. I believe this hotel for good for business are family trip. This time it is my business trip. if I bring my family I definitely come back here.

Room Tip: All the rooms are
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank arcinc
Reviewed 24 March 2015 via mobile

Ok the hotel is supposedly renovated. The first thing on arrival was the overflowing dumpster in the middle of the property, the whole place smelled horrible.

Upon entering my room there was a mouse scurrying away. I got another room.

When I went to breakfast I found a tiny room. 3 women 20 kids. There was 1 egg no sausage no yogurt no forks and no syrup for the waffles.

I wanted to do my laundry. But guess what. No on site laundry.

As far a sleep. There is a family in the room next to me with screaming kids. A lady yelling profanity and a thug with them. Management did nothing.

The view is of a power substation. There is a pool and hot tub but it is right next to the road with a concrete wall. I wouldn't go in.

My conclusion is this Stay away! It appears the employees don't care and very cheap management. You have to complain for anything to get done. Management Too cheap to have an overflowing dumpster cleaned. Run away !!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business