“Great apartment and view”
other travellers have booked this property
Neighboring Swimming Pool - Free indoor and outdoor access for our guests!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Neighboring Swimming Pool - Free indoor and outdoor access for our guests!
Mountain Views from the Lounge
Winter view of your apartment
Winter views that await you!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jim M
Brighton, United Kingdom
“nice view if your sitting on the balcony”
Reviewed 5 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

having a family of four i found this apartment a bit of a sqeeze ,the breakfast bar was uncomfortable as the chairs were too high ! the temp too hot in the apartment ! i was looking forward to a cosy log fire but putting the log fire on would have been madness.the sofa had one comfortable spot ! the beds had thin mattresses! i did not like the toilet being downstairs ! but what ruined my holiday was when going down to the loo in early hours i was nearly knocked out hitting my head on a low beam half way down .i did this twice ! the second time left me with a headache for 4 days so as i was not warned beware! if you like stairs and you are less than 5ft8 tall you will be ok.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view only when on the balcony!
Liked least: the hazardous beam half way down the stairs.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
7 May 2016
Well Jim, to say reading your review was a shock is an understatement as your comments are a totally contradiction to what you and your wife Paula told me in person, over the telephone and in several text messages.

It was especially lovely when you all came to see me to personally tell what a great time you were having, and that you were loving the apartment and wanted to thank me for bringing over a selection of DVD's and PlayStation games for your children to play.

The breakfast bar area and padded stools are one of the areas guests love to appreciate the view from the kitchen area, so I am sorry you found them a little high for you.

All guests on their arrival are shown round the apartment, and I always point out to people when they are over 6'4 to be mindful of the sloping ceiling on going up the stairs to the bedrooms, I am sorry that you did not remember this .

With regards to the temperature in the apartment, each room has a controlled radiator which you can of course turn off or open a window? Sadly I have no control over the outside temperature, so again I am sorry that you could not lite a fire because it was too warm.

The large leather L shaped sofa which seats 5 people with the additional foot stool is usually a great place to relax in after a great day on the slopes, again I am sorry if you did not find this big enough for you.

With nearly a thousand guests that have stayed with us this is the first mention of the beds mattresses being too thin, in fact to the contrary, guests normally tell us how comfortable the beds are and how great they sleep when they stay with us.

The normal check out time for guests is 9:30am, I was happy that I could arrange a late check out for you, and that you could all relax until lunch time and wait for your taxi to arrive in comfort.

I hope that I have covered the points that you raised in your review, please send my best wishes to Paula and your children.

Kind regards
Tracy
enchcarli...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great apartment and view”
Reviewed 12 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The view is beautiful, the apartment very comfortable, and Mayerhofen is a wonderful town. Be advised that the apartment is a 4th floor walk-up. Tracy was a wonderful host. A great stay!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Elspeth-N
Nr Cambridge
“Fabulous apartment in a great location.”
Reviewed 15 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I luckily found Tracy's apartment when I searched for "apartments with pool". I didn't really expect any to be found but Sommerfelder was one of the 2 in Austria that did. The apartment is 20m from the fabulous Erlibnisbad swimming complex which is included in the price of the rental for the whole week - a wonderful incentive to stay here, not that any is required.

Tracy was so attentive to all of my questions leading up to our stay and even picked us up from the station when we arrived on the Zillertal train from Jenbach. She took us to the apartment which is exactly as described by the many 5* reviews here - clean, comfortable, well appointed and with a truly fabulous view from the balcony. Tracy spent quite some time going though the details of the apartment, the leisure options in Mayrhofen, where to eat out, etc, etc, etc. There was even a nice bottle of white wine waiting for us. She also pointed out that we happened to be in town the week of the Mayrhofen Street Festival which was a lovely surprise and a superb last night of our stay on the Friday.

We had a fabulous week in a lovely town, staying in a superb apartment and looked after by a friendly and attentive host who I have kept in touch with and plan to be back at the earliest opportunity we can without teenagers in tow ;o)

Liked best: Everything

Reviewed 23 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Liked best: Closeness to everything Ski lifts, Shops, restaurants
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Management Response
24 Feb 2015
Great to see you all again, and so pleased that our apartment feels like a home from home for you all :-) Looking forward to seeing you both in March!! x
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing