Hotel Villa Romana
US$ 248
US$ 109
Casa Lajagua(Pedasi)
US$ 97
Hostal Dona Maria(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
US$ 61
US$ 97
US$ 110
Villa Marina Lodge(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
Dim's Hostal(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
US$ 44
US$ 83
US$ 80
Eco Venao(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
US$ 39
  • Beachfront
Hotel Residencial Pedasi(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
All reviewsthe cliffpuerto escondidosea viewvery attentive staffprivate beachamazing placerooms are beautifulan adventurepedasi areahidden gembeautiful spotisla iguananice poolpoolspanamaparadiselandscape
Reviewed 25 January 2011

The first time I came here was with friends from out of town and we all loved it. Cesar and Lucy, the managers, were wonderful. Very attentive! The owner, Hans, was very nice and very accomodating. We stayed for 2 nights and on one of the days we went to Isla Iguana for the day and they arranged the boat for us. The food was good as well, my only complaint was that the food options were limited. Even though what they served was good, there wasnt a lot of variety. I loved it so much, I actually came back a week later with a different group of friends. We stayed both times in villa 2 which is the only one with a hammock. Its a perfect spot and good if you have more than a couple and dont all want to be in the same room. This villa has a seperate bedroom and living area. There are 2 pools, a swimming one, and a chillin pool for wading and drinking a glass of wine. The second time I came we brought a cooler full of snacks and lunch items. It was a lot better that way. Also we brought our own wine and paid a corking fee of $5 dollars at the restraunt. It was cheaper for us in the end. Also the meals are fixed price for $25 and that include appertizer, main course, and desert.

Overall wonderful place and I will definately without a doubt return!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2011

Excellent ocean front property. Beautiful infrastructure and the service from the staff is outstanding. Have to mention César Augusto, in charge when we arrived. Personally attended by Hans, the italian owner. The final miles of road to get to all the properties with ocean view, is tricky and needs definite improvement but that is a matter for the government. However, we are talking about 10 minute drive because you have to go real slow.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2011

We stayed at Villa Romana 3 nights with two small children (8 and 2) and while the trip was a bit longer and tougher than expected (last 10 minutes of uneven and slightly steep dirt road), from the moment I set foot in the facilites I knew it was well worth it. Andres and Hans the owners are very kind and attentive without overdoing it. The rooms are very clean and confortable. The breakfast is included in th price and they have the BEST pancakes ever (sorry Mom), thick and light and the service is good. Lunch is upon request but you can go to Pedasí which is close an do a bit of sight seeing. Now...dinner... Mmmm!!! Mmmmm!! Good!! while it is not included and while we only planned to eat there the first night , we ended up dining there every night. They have choices of 2 or 3 main courses and just for example one night we had Causa Limeña (delicious) to start with, then yellow fin tuna with a side of potatoes and salad and Rum cake with ice cream for dessert at a reasonable price. They also have kids choices.
The service is kind and attentive and the staff is well trained. On that regard I have to say I found there 2 absolute jewels of customer service: Lucy and Francisco, they are the best, always making sure we were confortable, helping any way they could or were asked, since our boys are quite active all this help and kindness was much appreciated. Nothing but good things to say about them.
Long story short: Villa Romana is a good place to stay and relax.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank annie9128
Reviewed 4 January 2011

I just spent a week at Villa Romana and I must say that I am really depressed about coming back to the reality of my life. That's how good this vacation was.
The hotel is situated in the best location in Pedasi. It over overlooking the ocean, beaches. The nature surrounding is mostly untouched. It is magical. Second it size is perfect in my view. It is smaller, with very nice bungalows which all overlook the ocean and are separated from each other. It is a haven, of complete peace and quiet.
As regards service, the people who run the place make you feel like you are visiting relatives. They were extremely attentive - to any request the response was: Come no? or of course! Hans the owner is a real gem. His staff is super friendly.
The food is incredible. I had amongst the best seafood pasta in my life. They have a good selection of wine too. Guest sitting next to us at dinner where staying in another hotel in the vicinity (paying $400/n) and told us that the food there did not even compare to what Villa Romana has to offer.
So, yes I would recommend this place in a heart beat – be it for a romantic stay or a family vacation.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2010

We have stayed at Villa Romana twice and will be returning in January for the third time.
The setting is very scenic, high above the pacific coast with access to the nice beach.
We always enjoy staying with hans at the Villa Romana, also because of his friendly service and unique setting. We would recommend Villa Romana to anyone who would enjoy a relaxing time, we recommended it to all our friends.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple