“Great little restaurant for sure.”
Review of Our Place

Our Place
Ranked #18 of 40 Restaurants in Custer
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor of this restaurant “OUR PLACE” did not disappoint for breakfast. We went there each day a 30 minute drive form Keystone and 3 minutes from the entrance to Custer State Park. I am very fussy about breakfasts and everything was prepared exactly as I like it. The service could not have been better and the prices unbeatable.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (157)

Reviewed 11 May 2021

Every morning I would get up and be at this place when it opened at 6am. This place has a small town feel to it. Breakfast was great, staff were nice. This is the place for me to eat every mourning.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 9 October 2020

Nice hometown feel for hot breakfast. Really great wait staff and reasonably priced. Good menu choices for breakfast. Hard to beat 2 eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and toast or muffin and a glass of cold chocolate milk! Ate here twice during our stay in the area.

Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

My wife, brother and I were on a 11 day motorcycle trip from Tallahassee, Fl. We were staying in Custer, South Dakota for a few days. Saw Our Place restaurant and decided to have breakfast.
What a great choice. Local owned, and appeared to have mostly local folks there. The only waitress there, sat us, took our drink orders. Drinks arrived and we gave our orders. It was busy, but as I said she was alone. She never rushed us on our orders. She was a machine, because she ran around keeping everyone’s cups/glasses filled, taking orders and seating customers.
The food came out quickly, food was right and everything was good.
I’ve seen restaurants the same size with 3 waitresses and they could not keep up with things.
If your in Custer “Our Place” is a must for breakfast.

1  Thank etheridgej2
Reviewed 20 September 2020

The food here was tasty. We had breakfast. The server was nice, but it seemed like she was overwhelmed. It took her quite a while to take our order. She did warn me that the pancakes were huge, so I only got one, with eggs and hash browns. She was not kidding. It was the biggest pancake I ever had. We waited quite a long time to get the check. My husband ended up paying the bill at the register before the server ever brought it over.

1  Thank Curlibird