“Good Breakfast ”

Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 28
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is a good place to get breakfast, but a bit pricey (especially the drinks, i.e. orange juice & coffee).

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Food was good, service could have been a bit better. Great location and atmosphere. The mimosas were great and the gumbo was tasty.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Were looking in the sunny but cold weather to have a not crowded (not that touristic) place. Long search, lots of people, then we ended up @ Cafe du Monde and looking around when getting surprised by the huge queue... we saw Monty's.
Straight in we went and after being seated we've had already the menu's on the table.
Drinks (IPA) and food ordered and looked around as it was the Saints playing with the Vikings and the place was not full...
Drinks were great! food was following soon after.
Burger with Blue Cheese was perfectly cooked, fries were a bit over, but went well with the beer ;)

Waiter was attentive and always around if we needed something, Grreat food, great service!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Food was fantastic. Great service. Great location for people watching. Great atmosphere. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I had planned on going to cafe du Monde which is across the street but the line was long and I decided to try this location. I am glad I did. The have beignet fries which are beignets cut into French fry size pieces and topped with powdered sugar. I also enjoyed a great sandwich. I am glad I took a chance on this restaurant, it was well worth it.