My husband and I went to New Orleans to celebrate our b-days. We booked the Comfort Suites through Expedia. Although the description of the location was a bit deceiving because it was not "minutes from downtown", it was a wonderful hotel. It was clean, the complimentary continental breakfast was great, the rooms were spacious and the staff was very helpful and friendly. But if you do select this hotel, word to the wise, make sure that you rent a car. The roundtrip shuttle to and from the airport would have cost $ 95 for 2. I couldn't even imagine how much cab rides to and from the French Quarter would have been.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Comfort Suites(R) hotel 10 minutes drive from the historic French Quarter, famous Mardi Gras celebration, annual New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, Louisiana Superdome, Louisiana Children's Museum and Audubon Zoo, part of the Audubon Nature Institute. The hotel features many of the modern amenities that today's guests expect, including: Happy hour Monday and Friday, fitness center, business center, guest laundry, and free deluxe hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Comfort Suites