6,379 results
All reviewsconvention centerdrago's restaurantexecutive levelcharbroiled oystersoutlet mallhealth clubfrench quartermississippi riverharrah's casinohuge hotelself parkingwithin walking distanceattending a conferencetrolley stopcafe du mondehotel restaurantbourbon street
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I've never stayed in a hotel that didn't have water in the room. They didn't even have regular coffee in the room. I had to ask for it on 2 different days before it was finally provided. Too bad we didnt realize that there was no sugar in the room either. They "cleaned" the room late in the day so we left the room to give them space. Im not really sure what they did besides make the bed and use my phone charger for their personal use. They did not clean the glasses i used or replace our toiletries. The toiletries were minimal at best anyways. The tv signal often went out and the internet rarely worked. We had to bring our wine downstairs to the concierge to open it. Glad he could help there since he couldn't figure out the internet issue, although the front desk said room service would deliver a corkscrew and glasses. False! It only took 3 phone calls to reach the concierge too. This hotel couldn't even include breakfast for a pricetag over 200 per night but they had no problem taking 44 dollars per night for our car to stay parked in their garage. Can I at least get some water? We already had to get our coffee downstairs every morning!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Riversidemanager, Manager at Hilton New Orleans Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Craig N,

We are sorry that you had a disappointing stay. At Hilton New Orleans Riverside, we always aim to ensure every gest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider us again next time your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Accommodations we're great. Cleanliness very good. Options in the hotel for snacks, drinks, coffee , Etc, good and reasonable. Was able to walk out on balcony down the hall and separated from room and a nice River View. No complaints at all and I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Rebecca S,

Thank you for your great review. We certainly enjoyed having you here and we look forward to welcoming you back again next time your travels bring you back this way. Safe and fun travels ahead in 2018 !

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here many times before over the past 10yrs, but this stay wasn’t as pleasant as passed experiences. There was no cold water, which made this stay very uncomfortable for my wife and kids when it came time to taking daily showers. The staff was very friendly as always, they displayed true “Southern Hospitality!”

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Rich12562018,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay. I am very sorry to hear that you had plumbing issues in your guest room. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We are confident that our Front Desk team was able to relocate you to another guest room to minimize the inconveniences to your family. Your patronage is much appreciated and we hope to welcome you all back again some time in the not too distant future. Safe and fun travels ahead in 2018.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Overall, I was satisfied with this lodging. However, our room was shaking, and it never stopped while we were staying. I did not complain about this, but that made us frightened. The others were very good and nice.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ychoi821003,

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed having you here and your comments have been shared with our team. Safe and fun travels ahead in 2018 ! Consider us again next time your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Stay was great, very nice room, house keeping was fantastic, only complaint was bartender who tried getting a 20 dollar tip from me. short changed me on a 50 dollar bill. my 2 friends and I noticed it right away as he walked quickly away after leaving my change. Could not get his attention for a few minutes, when he did see me he says,"oh yeah I owe you twenty dollars don't I" pretty funny that he knew why I wanted to see him.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff B
Riversidemanager, Manager at Hilton New Orleans Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Jeff B,

Our apologies for any issues you experienced at our Bar. and your comments have been shared with our F&B team. I am confident that you reported this matter to one of our Hotel Managers on Duty at the time of the incident so that he or she could have addressed this matter immediately. This type of behavior is not condoned here nor will it be tolerated. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we you will consider staying with us again next time your travels bring you back this way.