New Orleans Marriott
  • Restaurant
US$ 332
US$ 302
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
US$ 135
  • Pool
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 179
US$ 136
HolidayInn.com
Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
US$ 228
  • Breakfast included
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$ 228
US$ 245
  • Restaurant
US$ 323
  • Pool
Royal St Charles Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 140
  • Fitness centre
US$ 80
  • Breakfast included
3,751 results
All reviewsm clubcanal streetfloor numbergreat locationfrench quarterthe concierge loungebusy hotelriver viewcorner roomlarge hotellobby barhigh floorwithin walking distancebeignetsharrah's casinomardi grasvalet parking
Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

We are staying April 29 and 30. We came from destin, fl so its hard to go from a condo to old single room. The hotel is old looking but nice inside. When u stay u pay 33 bucks a night to park your car. Great location bc bourbon street is steps away.

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank drowe_1
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Just returned from New Orleans JazzFest & stayed at Marriott. I was impressed: great location & all of the staff, from front desk to bellmen & porters really made us feel welcomed. We've stayed at many nice hotels around the world & our excellent experience here compelled me to write a review. Last year we went to South Beach, FL to see U2 & stayed at the W Hotel. Take price out of the equation (even though W was much more expensive) Marriott service & quality was FAR above the W. Room & especially bed was very comfortable. I have just one suggestion: turn the air down in common areas!! Several guests were talking about how COLD it was. We couldn't even sit in lobby area to read paper. Other than this, I HIGHLY recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jmgaustx
Reviewed 29 April 2012

First off rooms are overpriced and when we checked in we had a king bed reserved but were told none were available just double beds and the receptionist could of cared less. The room was so small no mini bar or fridge which we were told every room had. Super small bathroom. The beds were like a rock and the air was not working properly very muggy. Took about 45 minutes to get our car from valet when checking out you stand in a long line just to pay for valet then wait another 20 minutes to get the car.Honestly stay at the Hilton for the price of this place not worth it at all!

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank tiher75
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I used reward points for this room. I was given the tower I wanted with free internet and consierge lounge. My husband is an elite medallionmember so that helped. The location is the best, with plenty of conveniance stores and food right out the front door. The staff was polite and friendly. The only thing I would say is the carpets are alitle worn, the bathrooms small, For two people, the double, double bedroom is just fine for two peole. The veiws are the best part of this hotel. The swimming area is clean, with two pools and a nice with large seating area, the work out area isgood, and the guest laundry is a real plus, The hotels in the french quarter area, are all remodeled older buildings, and this one is nice and in a perfect area. We had a view of the river, the St. Louis cathedral and the St. Louis cemetary. It was a corner room. I would like to thank the staff at the hotel for making our trip the bestthat they could.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank ruth m
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I visited the Marriott while attending a conference and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was located in a convenient location on Canal street and within a few blocks of the River Front, Harrahs Casino and of course the French Quarter. I was on the concierge floor and the concierge lounge had an awesome view of Canal Street and the French Quarter from the 21st floor. My room had an awesome view of the river front and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel does need a bit of sprucing up but that did not take away from what you expect from a higher end Marriott. Great location with many conveniences close by, including a CVS pharmacy within steps from the front door for all those last minute items you may have left behind and less expensive sundries and snacks than you can find at the hotel. Oh, and the elevators are really cool and handle a lot of people and most of the time you feel you have a private elevator whisking you non stop to your floor.

Room Tip: Ask for the concierge floor 21 in the quarter towers facing the river front and Canal Street. Floors 20 and 22 would probably work also in the quarter towers. Very quiet on this floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business