“Beautiful Hotel, Lovely staff fantastic Xmas week there”
Review of Le Pavillon Hotel

Le Pavillon Hotel
Ranked #86 of 167 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I met up with my sons and a friend for Xmas and we had 2 rooms at Le Pavillon. What a treat!! The lobby is breathtaking. The rooms were good sized, refrigerator was a plus. The famous peanut butter and jelly social in the lobby at night was alone worth staying there for. I did not give 5 stars because the restaurant and bar were understaffed and the food was not up to par. In all fairness the Christmas Day buffet was incredible with raw oysters and shrimp piled high on the salad bar. I would stay again in a minute. Location was great. The upstairs pool and view are fantastic. The front desk staff and security people are friendly and helpful above and beyond. Great time!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Remington_Management, General Manager at Le Pavillon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the wonderful review of Le Pavillon. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the holidays with our artfully-designed interiors, welcoming lobby area and complimentary, festive snacks. I apologize that your experience was less than excellent at Crystal Room and we appreciate your feedback as we continue to improve. I hope you will give us another chance to impress you there in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I always stay and friends that I bring always stay at this hotel when I have horses run at the fairgrounds, but never again! My wife left a custom face pillow there by mistake. We have called multilevtimes only to be told someone will call us back. I have called and left two messages on the GM’s voice mail but he has never returned my call. Extremely poor customer service!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Remington_Management, General Manager at Le Pavillon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

I am very sorry to hear about your missing item! We do our best to respond to lost item inquiries immediately and I am sorry that we have not returned your call. I assure you we are looking into this and will contact you if your item is found. Please feel free to contact us directly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I took a weekend trip away for our Christmas gift to each other. We truly loved the experience at Le Pavillon. The staff was friendly, accommodating, and attentive. The chandeliers are absolutely stunning and the rooftop pool gives an incredibly view of the city. We loved the location to both the Garden District and to the French Quarter. It was also had a great location to the Warehouse District and Luke was just a short walk up the street. We highly recommend staying here, and even more so because of the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Seriously, such a great experience!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Remington_Management, General Manager at Le Pavillon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Meghan, thank you for the five-star review of Le Pavillon. I am delighted to hear that you and your husband had a truly exceptional experience with us with our attentive and dedicated service, luxurious accommodations, convenient location and onsite facilities including our rooftop pool. We look forward to welcoming you both back again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My son and I stayed at Le Pavillon last weekend to attend the funeral of a loved one. Having stayed there before, I knew their service and attention were excellent, but they exceeded all standards this time. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, every staff member was attentive and thoughtful, and they went out of their way to make our stay for a very sad occasion as pleasant as possible. The rooms were clean, very comfortable and every amenity was available and in perfect working order.

We will be forever grateful for Le Pavillon's kindness, generosity and thoughtfulness during this time.

Kim Carlton

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Kim, thank you for the fantastic review of Le Pavillon. I am delighted that we helped to make the best of a somber trip with our friendly service, well-appointed accommodations and luxurious amenities. We hope you will be visiting us on happier terms in the future, and we are very sorry for your loss.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed a couple nights in December. When we checked out we were told our parking was free because of a promotional that we had. We were given a bill for the room which stated paid in full. Now weeks later, our credit card is finally charged for the room stay. We also were charged a separate fee for the parking. Why tell me it was free then weeks later charge my card. Why wasn't I notified before the charge?
The bad thing is I have tried to contact the hotel regarding this matter only to receive no resolution to the problem and an attitude. This soured our entire stay and will never stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

I sincerely want to apologize for the miscommunication surrounding your parking fee. We will be happy to look into the special promotion you had and adjust your bill accordingly. Please call Clark Searle at 504-620-4147 and we can work to resolve the issue. Again we apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will give us another chance to impress you in the future.