7,529 results
All reviews loft suite great location french quarter jackson square louis cathedral beautiful hotel hotel bar cafe du royal street loved this hotel valet parking street noise mardi gras roux balcony nola action
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I got this room thinking I was getting a great deal for a king size room in the French Quarter. How ever once I arrived to the property and they already have my money on a nonrefundable reservation they inform me not only don't i the room I paid for but they won't give me a better rate for the smaller room and tell me they dont have to honor what I purchased they can give me what ever they have available. So I will never recommend this place and I will for sure let everyone know about these French Quarter thieves!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We loved this hotel! The staff was friendly, hotel was very clean and the relaxed atmosphere was just what we needed. The location was perfect We will most definitely return in the near future for a longer stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

It appeared that the bed linebs had not been changed between the orevious guest checking out and me checking in. This is absolutely the first time I've experienced anything less than stellar cleanlness.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BourbonOrleansHotel, General Manager at Bourbon Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear flyhighlittlebunny,

Thank you for staying with us again and for your feedback. We certainly made an error in our computer system indicating your room as vacant and clean. Please accept my sincere apology. I hope you will contact me directly when planning your next visit. Have a nice spring!

Best Regards,
Mark Wilson and the Associates of the BOH

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Perfect location in the heart of the French Quarter. The hotel was very clean, friendly service, and had lovely grounds. I would definitely return to the area and stay at the Bourbon Orleans again. Great experience there!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was perfect. Housekeeping, Regina, was excellent. Room was spacious. Hotel restaurant was great. Our server, Diamond, was very professional. Bellman was always there to help. Front desk staff were courteous

Stayed: April 2018