“They take care of solo travelers! ”
Review of Restaurant Rebirth

Restaurant Rebirth
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Rebirth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 2,122 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$ 19 - US$ 43
Neighbourhood: Arts District – Warehouse District
Neighbourhood: Arts District – Warehouse District
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

As a big foodie, I enjoy eating at fine dining restaurants when I travel. Unfortunately, many finer establishments either don’t take reservations for one or treat you like a 2nd class citizen when you dine there. This absolutely was not true at Restaurant Rebirth! I was given a great table and an attentive waiter.

The food was to die for! I ordered the mixed green salad where the greens were shipped in that day from a local farm and had melt-in-your mouth duck bamboo. The portions were big, so I had no room for desert. I ordered a gin, basil and lime cocktail, which was expertly crafted, and a well-balanced Pinot Noir.

If you don’t want to eat alone at a table, there is also a friendly bar for dining. For a first-rate, delicious dinner with great service, go here while in New Orleans!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This restaurant has it all... Great food, warm, professional staff, a great location, and QUIET. We are so tired of loud thumping restaurants and this was truly a delight.

The food was creative, well presented and delicious. I had the quail and garlic seafood and my partner had gumbo and the pork chop. For dessert, there was crème brulee with tiny beignets.

The wine list was eclectic with something in every range. Prices were very fair for the quality and service received.

Our server really seemed to take an interest in us as people and made suggestions and accommodated our preferences.

This is a GREAT spot.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Rebirth by far was the best meal we had in NOLA.
Our waiter Colin was knowledgeable about the menu and was patient and courteous with my questions.
My husband ordered the the New England claim chowder and loved it and thought it was the best chowder.
We both ordered the Gulf Seafood Al A Jillo, if you are garlic fan you can’t leave this restaurant without this tasting your lips, cause my goodness it was delicious!! The mix of seafood can make you go over the moon!!
Thanks to staff at rebirth for such a memorable experience!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We picked Rebirth based off the Tripadvisor reviews. Our meal exceeded our expectations. We started with an Old Fashioned, so full of flavor. Then appetizers, the fried oysters and fresh pasta...perfectly delicious. We also tried the southern Clam Chowder-full of seafood. Dinner was Blackened Scallops...perfect! And dessert we tried the Creme Brûlée, creamy and rich. And the white chocolate bread pudding is perfect.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

First off, I want to compliment them on the service. My waiter was very attentive and the manager checked all was well, however it was only after I left that I could report all was not well as I fell ill after dining.

I also felt full faster than usual and needed to drink lots of water after the first course (gumbo). I suspect there was an additive that I could not tolerate. At the end of the meal I felt so bloated it hurt, then I fell ill afterwards.

The service was good but given the bloating and illness that followed I just can't recommend.

1  Thank Trinbagonian