“EXCELLENCE”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Discover7...
“EXCELLENCE”
Reviewed 22 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

As soon as I started working with Cynthia, I knew I would be well taken care of. She responded right away with every question or concern I had. Gave me great ideas about the area since I was coming down for a wedding. The accommodations were perfect, even down to the coffee! Pristinely well kept condo with the old world charm of New Orleans. I would definitely recommend
this property and I will be back to visit Cynthia again!

Date of stay: February 2018
6 Mar 2018
Thank you so much Yvonne! It was a pleasure hosting your family, I look forward to future visits.
Meridian, Mississippi
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: October 2017
Your age range 35-49
Roy562013
Houston, Texas
“Great pet-friendly accommodation in NOLA”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Working with Cynthia was a pleasure. Clear prompt communication. Access to property is a snap with programmable electronic lock. The location is in a good area with convenient access to the Quarter. The accommodation was spotless with tile floors throughout which is great for pets. Linens were top quality and I appreciated the nice touch of a few local brews to sample upon arrival. Overall, a great value in NOLA.

Although not a problem for me at 6', it worth noting that the ceilings are rather low. Taller folks may want to inquire about that.

Date of stay: July 2017
ab72113
Maumelle, Arkansas
“Great Rental in Great Location”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Location is a block or so from streetcar. In very convenient location to restaurants and convenience stores. House is top notch everything! Bed is comfortable, towels are fluffy, even had a washer and dryer!

Will definitely book here again!

Date of stay: June 2017
26 Jul 2017
Thank you so much! I'm glad you found everything comfortable and had a great time. You are welcome back anytime.
Leslie K
“Our stay”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We have a wonderful time in NOLA and loved working with Cynthia. Her apartment was beautiful an spacious. Truly veey satisfied with everything. Even though we accidentally broke her glass coffee table. We were honest with her & everything worked out well. When we come back yo vacation in NOLA we will definitely get with Cynthia again.

Date of stay: June 2017
26 Jul 2017
Thank you! I'm so glad you and your family had a great visit and found everything to your liking. Please do get in touch for your next adventure to NOLA. We would love to have you back for a future stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing