“Tasty, Lively and Enjoyable”

New Orleans Creole Cookery
Reserve with OpenTable
New Orleans Creole Cookery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #230 of 2,036 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 40
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Came here because we had a Groupon, and I'm so glad we did. Great atmosphere, very good Creole style food with an extensive menu to choose from, and our friendly waiter, Dominic, who aimed to please, all added to our most enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We took a tour with (Ashley) and at the conclusion of the tour she recommended we visit this establishment. Upon arrival after our tour we were greeted with open arms at the door by a gentleman. Everyone in my party enjoyed the food. My favorite part of my meal was the char boiled oysters.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

New Orleans Creole Cookery is only 3 minutes walk from Jackson Square in French Quarter. They have outside seating in central yard. The food was excellent, and service very good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The level of service left much to be desired and this wasn’t a common theme coz I saw other waiters in a much more cheerful and friendly mood. Just my luck that I caught somebody on a bad day but then again in the service industry this is what happens! The chain is only as strong as the weakest link. While the food was really good, I can’t get over the feeling that the waiter was doing us a favor! Overall, not a star more than 4 and I am being generous here!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tried the Char-grilled oysters and they were so good we had to have a second order. The dressing on the wedge salad is also really good. Wasn’t the cheapest meal but was definitely one of the tastiest. Give it a try.