All reviews european style breakfast storing bags carondelet st hang clothes front desk great location canal street small window french quarter inside room comfortable beds lobby bar great bar bathroom door streetcar line self parking couple blocks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I came with 4 friends just to hang out. Nice hotel. Friendly staff. Nice bar area with Tvs and a lounge area on the 6th floor. Rooms are small but it's cozy for 2 people. Great location, close to everything (Bourbon St, food, shopping and the casino) and streetcar comes right in front of hotel. Only a 5 min uber/lyft drive from train/bus station. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Filled a formal complaint with Marriott against the woman working the late night shift at the front desk. Gave us attitude and yelled at us when asked a simple question. Then cancelled our reservation behind our back and ran the card on file, all at 12:30am. Terrible hotel, atrocious staff and the rooms are no bigger than your cupboard at home. As a near platinum member and a loyal member to the marriott chain a place like this needs to be bulldozed and I know for a fact that this DOES NOT represent your brand.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
KennethJ1545, General Manager at AC Hotel New Orleans Bourbon / French Quarter Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Bradrevs,

Thank you for sharing your experience from a few nights ago regarding your check in experience, which is not at all what we intend for our valued guests.

We have already met with the team member that you interacted with, as well as our Lounge Supervisor who met with you that evening. I have also personally reviewed all credit card activity on your account. The only activity was the full authorization of room, tax, and incidentals done by the property management system during your check in. These held funds was released fully upon your checkout a few minutes later. Both of these process were automated by our property management system, which is replicated for all of our arriving and departing guests daily.

While I am personally saddened that your experience did not go as planned, we do pride ourselves in delivering great service to each guests that enters AC New Orleans, to which we will continue to work to ensure we are providing the best possible experience based on your feedback.

Please let me know if I can personally assist you further or if there is any additional details that you would like to share with us.

Best Regards,
Kenny Jacques

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

You can’t beat the location - just a couple blocks to Bourbon street and directly on the streetcar line so you can tour the Garden District.

I messed up my reservation, butt the front desk worked tirelessly to accommodate me - excellent service!

The rooms are comfortable for two people and you must get a room with a sleeper sofa of you have a third guess. There is limited closet and drawer space. However, all the other amenities are perfect. The hotel has a decent bar and there’s a listing of activities for each week night.

The place is great if you’re staying a few days. It costs $16 for a 20 minute airport shuttle ride and the shuttle will pick you up here as well.

This is our second time staying here and it’s the perfect place for my wife and I.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Great location, fast walk to the French quarter with helpful front desk workers and staff. They'd be a 5 stars place on my book if it wasn't because their beds are as uncomfortable as they come, we paid for one of the higher end rooms and still woke up in pain every morning. Also, the rooms don't have enough outlets. Awful thing when you are traveling with more than one person. Everyone is on their laptop or tablet trying to get some work done and one person has to be on the bathroom to charge their device because it's the only outlet available other than the one right next to the beds.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Carondelet Street changes to Bourbon Street after it crosses Canal. Easy walk to the French Quarter, Riverfront and sites. Trolley cars nearby. $20/day parking available in the Hilton Garden Inn garage just around the corner on Gravier Street. Friendly hotel staff and clean room. I used Marriott points for my stay, easy mobile check in. Look forward to visting again

Room Tip: Enjoyed corner room
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple