“Perfect Etouffee!”

Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Cajun and Creole Cafe offering seafood as a French Quarter Restaurant. Oceana Grill is located just steps off of Bourbon Street the heart of the French Quarter. With Chef Specials daily, Oceana Grill is sure to have exactly what you are looking for.
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We ate upstairs at Oceana and the atmosphere was fun and lively. The martinis were perfect and the Etouffee was superb. My only negative was the sauce on my grilled oysters. It was a creamy sauce and while good, had a bit less bite or flavor than I like. Service was fantastic, thank you for a great meal!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Our taxi driver recommended Oceania for an informal meal. Service was as quick as possible at busy hour. I had fried catfish sandwich, others had blackened catfish. We were pleased with our meals. Each order could have been shared as each entree was large.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Thought we might try the place for breakfast but it was too early in the morning as we were out and about at 7:00 a.m. Had a good looking menu. We would like to try the place on our next visit.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I like going around this time of year.
It’s a bit cooler and I sit in the courtyard.

The food is amazing.
Good for families.
I highly recommend it

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here at the recommendation of our Uber driver. We were impressed of how quick our waiter/service was. We were in and out of there in less than 30 minutes. We ordered oysters and a po boy sandwich.