“Excellent Service, Fabulous Crab Cakes!”
Review of Oceana Grill

Oceana Grill
Ranked #104 of 2,093 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Cajun and Creole Cafe offering seafood as a French Quarter Restaurant. Oceana Grill is located just steps off of Bourbon Street the heart of the French Quarter. With Chef Specials daily, Oceana Grill is sure to have exactly what you are looking for.
Reviewed 24 November 2015

THE best crab cakes I have EVER had in my ENTIRE life. And I've had them in Baltimore. Just sayin'. Freakin' fabulous. I will be dreaming about them for some time to come.

Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

What a wonderful place to eat - great food and such a wonderful young man (CJ)!! Definitely will come again!!! Thanks for being so wonderful CJ!!! Happy Thanksgiving and a super holiday season!!! :-)

Reviewed 24 November 2015

This was absolutely the best meal of the whole trip. My husband and I went at 5:00 on a Saturday and were seated right away. I'm glad we went when we did, as there was a line around the block when we left at 6:30!

Our waiter, Guy, was fantastic. He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. The drinks were nice and strong, and reasonably priced for the area. We ordered a half dozen of their signature oysters and wished we got a dozen, they were that good. My husband got the catfish special, and I had barbecued shrimp. The shrimp were excellent, you could tell they were really fresh. My husband loved the catfish, he said it was the best seafood he's ever eaten. For the price and location, you really can't beat this place. My husband and I were disappointed we didn't go back here for dinner the next night too, as the place we did visit was nowhere near as good. You won't be let down with this place.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

The food was absolutely great...great taste and great service. Errol was our waiter and he was friendly and on time with his service. My girlfriend loves this place and this was my first time going...I see why she loves and now Oceana Grill is one of new faves.

Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

We ate at Oceana on Sunday, November 22, 2015. The food was delicious AS ALWAYS. We had the appetizer crab cakes(the best crab cakes in Nola), the blackened catfish poboy, red beans and rice, fried catfish and my little one had the chicken strips. We sat upstairs and had the most wonderful waiter, CJ. He was very attentive, polite, and had a great sense of humor. We eat here at least once each time we visit the city and we will be requesting CJ from now on!

Been to Oceana Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK