“Soup that makes you feel better”

Reuben's Soup & Sandwich Company
Ranked #675 of 2,122 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Deli
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

My husband & I were visiting New Orleans and I got sick with sinus issues. We looked online and saw this place and went because they had soup. They failed to mention it was such good soup it literally made me feel better on my trip! Thank you to those working that were kind to us and for making such a good potato soup! My husband also got the Italian sand which and potato salad and that was great too.

1  Thank amagner

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Was the muffuletta at this place. So good. The crunch of the olives at the end was the best part. I had gumbo too was was good. I like how you can get a quarter sandwich when most places have gigantic servings that I'll never finish. Good work, Reuben's!

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Lots on the menu, and even some options for people who prefer a plant based diet such as myself. Next time I am trying the vegan gumbo!

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Is the most delicious, healthy and homestyle soup I ever ate out of home. Like mama's taste and flavor.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

We shared the full Muffuletta and ended up sharing the leftovers later. Really delicious and quite a value, especially if shared. Looked like a popular lunch spot for the business folks. Nice friendly staff.