“If your staying St. Claude / Baywater way goodmorning coffee stop”
Review of Solo Espresso

Solo Espresso
Ranked #53 of 92 Coffee & Tea in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Ninth Ward
Neighbourhood: Ninth Ward
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We popped here a few times as we were staying at an air bnb close to Solo - the cold brew was brilliant I had that every time we went. I didn't find the breakfast selection that great and opted for the maple pecan bread one of the days which was rather dry.
My partner however loved the breakfast tacos and ended up having two rounds due to the server mishearing us when taking the order (we did think it was an expensive order but then worked out why when we got two lots of tacos)
Lovely spot, if your near by would recommend visiting.
The area is completely different to home, the location feels slightly gentrified or in the middle of being gentrified but the walk up was a bit sketchy

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had a great breakfast here during a visit. The owner was super friendly, we talked food, coffee and about Seattle and New Orleans. Highly recommended, best coffee I had in the city.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I was very happy when I recognized there is a new wave coffee shop near my Airbnb accommodation. I drank my first morning coffee here at first and last morning during my vacation. The place is very family atmosphere like the neighborhood. Cappuccino was very taste. I have eaten overnight oatmeal, it was the best oatmeal in my life.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

AmaZing space and coffee, with delicious biscuits outside the door too! We will definitely be back!!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 2 January 2016

This place has coffee and a few bakery items, which are unique and healthy. It is located beneath a AirB&B and had a dog hanging out inside who was sweet.

Date of visit: December 2015