“Best Little Restaurant in New Orleans”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #648 of 1,990 Restaurants in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 6 March 2016

We found Jimmy J's on when we stayed at the Marriott a few years ago and make it a point to get back there every visit.
Jimmy J's has the best breakfast hands down. You would think a place this small wouldn't have such a large menu. There are so many great choices, it's hard to decide.
My favorite it the biscuits and gravy but this time I tried Eggs Benedict. I was not disappointed. My friend did the Bananas Foster French Toast (heaven)
I know it was early, but we were on vacation,so we all got their special Bloody Mary with bacon.
It depends on your individual taste but my friend and I agree it is the best Bloody Mary we have ever had.
Can't wait until my next visit to NOLA and Jimmy J's

The only negative I can say is we waited until our last day to go there this time, when we should have gone EVERY day.

Love this place.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Love the sandwiches but I'm pretty sure if I hadn't ordered extra turkey I wouldn't have been able to taste the turkey at all. $1.75 for extra and there were exactly 2 and a half slices on each piece of bread. At least they deliver to your hotel room door and are courteous.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

Ordered online and from the time I logged out of my account, 3 minutes later, the front desk was calling me to say my sandwich was here!!! Granted, Jimmy John's is directly across the street, but STILL - 3 MINUTES??? Unfortunately, because of how fast this experience was, sometimes when I order and it takes them 5-7 minutes, it makes me wonder what the hold up is!!! LOL

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Contracted food poisoning after eating a tuna salad sub last night. I am terribly sick! I don't know if it was improperly refrigerated, old, or what was wrong with the tuna salad. I am VERY ILL BECAUSE OF THIS.
When I spoke to the manager a few minutes ago to warn her in hopes of avoiding this problem for other customers, she laughed! Trying to help her and her company AND the next guy and SHE LAUGHED?!?! It won't happen again... POOR MANAGEMENT
AVOID THIS STORE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET FOOD POISONING!

Reviewed 29 October 2015

We ordered from our hotel and I walked the two blocks over from our hotel the Drury (Awesome Hotel). Our sandwiches were already being wrapped up as I was paying for them. This was a busy lunch hour and they were very efficient. Thank you.

1  Thank Hans P