“the service i was totally amazed by i truly did not know what meal to order it all looked amazing and trust me the smell”
Review of Seaport Cafe & Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Seaport Cafe & Bar
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Closed due to damage sustained in Hurricane Katrina.
Reviewed 26 October 2015

To anyone who is going there trust me try this place out you will smell how awesome this place smelled and gosh it was grate and i had to try a few dishes but all rounder it was grate.

1  Thank beeleesa

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Great place to take a break and enjoy a cocktail and a bite to eat. I love to people watch and sat at a great table to enjoy a drink and a poor boy. After looking at the menu we decide on the red fish which was really good, blackened and really tasty. The service was good and the drinks were just right, not too strong so we could enjoy the rest of the afternoon!

1  Thank 43802CKSimmons
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Arrived here late and the restaurant was not that busy. Had to call over a waitress. Got the Chicke Gumbo soup right away which was so excellent that I wished I had ordered the full size bowl. Then the wait began for the blackened Red Fish that the waitress had recommended. After about 25 minutes with no visit by my waitress, I asked someone to check my order. My waitress then came and told me that it would be just a few minutes. After about 15 minutes later, I finally got my main dish which was good but not that large. I was still hungry afterwards. Took a while still to get the bill and checkout.

2  Thank FastTripper
Reviewed 16 June 2005

At a loss one rainy lunchtime in June we took cover in this restaurant! We were told not to eat on Bourbon Street but hey...

Ended up eating a Seafood Combo & a steak along with desserts of a bread pudding & a cheesecake. Ohhh... and a few cocktails too!

It was all very nice - minor compalint that the Seafood Combo thing had probably been left on a hot plate for a touch too long.

A touch expensive for what it was but it is NO!

3  Thank D4T4
A TripAdvisor Member
New York, NY
Reviewed 30 November 2004

Eating at Seaport Cafe & Bar on Burbon Street was the worst, worst dining experience I ever had. They really don't care if you will come back at all as they get the tourist customers anyway because of its location. Please try to avoid this despicable restaurant as much as possible.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member