“Beautiful Home with Nice Amenities”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
{STREETCAR/BUS} MAP to FRENCH QUARTER
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sarah R
Harker Heights
“Beautiful Home with Nice Amenities”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We loved our stay at Sunny Exposure and the owner always got back to us quickly with any questions or issues. She provided many food and event suggestions before we arrived. The beds were clean and comfortable. Some of the appliances were difficult to get to work and I would suggest she leaves little typed up notes/instructions/reminders for a few things. We loved having a coffee shop just around the corner to visit. We also loved not being far from taking the ST Charles Streetcar into town. There was plenty of parking and she was a joy to work with.

Management Response
18 Jun 2017
It was so nice to meet you and it was truly a pleasure to host you...Sorry the range was giving you trouble, I sent someone out and found out the range needed a new control panel...they just came out and replaced it last week. On another note, I loved your children, they were very well behaved and I was extremely impressed. You are more than welcome back anytime!
rosinafra...
connecticut, usa
“Wonderful House in Uptown area - Close to Tulane and Loyola Universities”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I recently stayed for a long weekend to attend the Tulane Graduation. We also had grandparents with us and this house was perfect! It was clean (it passed the fussy-grandmother test), and very close to campus and just a short drive from the Superdome. It was safe (we appreciated the alarm system) and very convenient. We rented a car to transport everyone and never had difficulty finding a place to park. It was exceptionally convenient with all the features of home, including the much-appreciated k-cups of coffee and tea. The senior were happy to have access to a full kitchen and refrigerator. I also liked having a washer/dryer IF I needed it. The owner was super and very personable and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I thoroughly enjoyed the common areas of the house (kitchen, living room) as a place to gather, eat, and talk. If we had rented two hotels rooms this type of gathering during "down time" would not have been possible. We are planning to return next year to attend a football game in Tulane's new stadium and this will be the first place I'll check for availability. I loved Tulane, NOLA, and this house!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean and bright and close to Tulane Campus and not far from downtown.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing