All reviewsmini fridgebigelow toiletriesfantastic propertyseveral buildingssitting areadeluxe kinggreat locationchecking inmodern hotelhistoric buildinglobby barfrench quartercomfy bedguest roomsi highly recommend this hotelcanal streetenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 17 July 2018

This hotel is adorable! It’s obvious that there has been a lot of detail in the design. There is a nice bar area, as well as a sitting area. Our room was very cleanly, and the beds were comfortable. The decor, again, was above standard. The hotel is within walking distance to Bourboun Street, and relatively close to many great bars, restaurants and other entertainment. Overall, a great hotel!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Matthew R, Manager at The Eliza Jane, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Good day!

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us! Not many hotels in the area can rival us in attention to detail and of course the location. We hope you decide to join us again in future trips to New Orleans.

Take Care
Matthew

Reviewed 17 July 2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this hotel. It is beautifully decorated and has an old industrial but modern feel.We stayed in the Publishers Suite. Our suite had 50 inch TV's, a beautiful soaking tub, a coffee bar, mini fridge and plenty of room to spread out. It is also conveniently located right off of Canal street close to all the action that New Orleans has to offer. The staff was very accommodating and welcoming. I enjoyed talking to the awesome bartender and learning the history of the hotel and how it got it's name. There is plenty of area's to chill and enjoy a drink or you can just hang in the beautiful courtyard. I was beyond impressed and I'm pretty finicky about where I stay. The hotel just opened in March so there is still some construction going on but mainly on the restaurant that they are adding to the property.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Wow! This is such a spectacular review and I can't wait to share it with my team! It's feedback like this that keep a smile on our faces day to day. I'm so happy to got to enjoy the Publisher Suite, it is hands down one of my favorites. I hope we get the chance to welcome you again in the future.

Take Care!
Matthew

Reviewed 17 July 2018

I was excited to stay at this new property, since I'm often in New Orleans and usually displeased with the local accommodations. This hotel succeeds where many others do not, and the staff is certainly part of this success. Upon arrival I was greeted by Leonard and he assisted me in getting inside the building, past all of the construction on the street, he offered to keep the car close as I was leaving shortly after checking in. Yari Benton greeted me as soon as I walked into the lobby . It took less than a minute to check in and when I checked out, Yari went the extra mile by personally walking out to retrieve valet. I was concerned with the level of dust in the air due to restaurant construction and I was assured if there was a problem with my room, they would relocate me or make it right. My fears were quickly put to rest. The room, was well appointed and quiet, overlooking a courtyard - with no dust - the room was spotlessly clean. I am hopeful this hotel, will keep its consistency and that I have found a new place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Daniel L, Front Office Manager at The Eliza Jane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for your review. We are happy that we were able to put your mind at ease as we complete our renovation. As of now, all of our guest room work is completed and we are nearly finished with our restaurant. We hope to start putting final touches on next week and open the doors in mid-August. I look forward to sharing your comments with Yari and with Leonard and we all look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

They made our return trip very memorable by remembering us from our last stay. Gave us a room with a great view. The manager came to our room to make sure everything was perfect. Will look forward to coming back soon.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled that we were able to make your return stay so enjoyable and that you loved the upgrade. We look forward to seeing you again this fall.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Just spent two nights. Lovely staff, great location!! The room was a perfect boutique hotel setting. Comfortable bed; everything was spot on. And, I adored the bathroom sink!!!?! Will stay there again next trip!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We're so happy that you loved the staff and the location. The bed is amazing and we love the marble top vanities in all of our rooms as well. We look forward to welcoming you back!