“So good!!!”

Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Parkway Bakery & Tavern is a New Orleans restaurant and family dining tradition located at the corner of Hagan and Toulouse overlooking Bayou St. John in Louisiana.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been meaning to eat here for a long time, and I'm so glad I finally did. A friend and I stopped by during the lunch rush. We grabbed a table in the bar and immediately got service. The staff couldn't have been nicer. My friend ordered alligator which takes a bit longer to cook. We were hungry so the waitress offered to bring the fries first. We should have just done one order of fries - and we still wouldn't have finished them. Very ample servings! She loved her alligator poboy. I loved my oyster poboy. They came exactly as we ordered them. This is a great spot for lunch. Best poboys in New Orleans!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great lunch spot! We shared 4 po boys between the 7 of us and it was plenty. They have a bar and indoor and outdoor seating. A must stop when in town!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had the fried shrimp poboy(twice), roast beef poboy, and the hot sausage poboy and the bread pudding with rum sauce. We were in town on vacation and followed the yelp reviews to this spot for our poboy fix and it did not disappoint. So good we came twice, the last stop before leaving.

Shrimp poboy(dressed) - perfectly fried and abundant amount of shrimp.

Roast beef poboy(dressed)- super tender and flavorlicious

Hot sausage poboy(dressed)- great bite and small kick to the sausage

Bread pudding with rum sauce- probably one of better bread puddings during our trip but the poboys are the highlight of this place

Super worth the trip and will be having withdrawals

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Incredible poboys. My favorite is the Roast Beef, but put anything on that bread and you have a winner. Add the fries....mixed is great.
Don’t walk....run to this eatery....you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I made the mistake of asking a dude in one of the shops in the French quarter for a recommendation for a great spot for po boys. He suggested this place if we didn't t mind taking the street car. They only serve oyster po boys on Wednesday and Friday. The bread was good, but the sandwich was pretty ordinary for having to go out of our way to go here.