“Got to go”

Ranked #632 of 2,144 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Closed due to damage suffered in Hurricane Katrina.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stop by here several times a trip. It's fast and delicious. The lamb Gyro is amazing and is a great snack or meal.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

If we want a filling and reasonably priced meal in the French Quarter - STOP HERE. I just had a gyro wrap and my husband had the falafel. It was the cheapest meal we ate and it was delicious. There is very little seating in here but most people just get their food to go.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

One of the best places in or around the NOLA area to grab Greek! The staff is always courteous, the food is always fresh, and Bourbon is less than half a block away (for you touristy types). You see them preparing your meal. either there or to go. They don't serve libations, you'll have to go to J.W's across the street or any other bar for that. But... all in all, can't go wrong, no.

1  Thank hellfirekeep
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife have enjoyed this place for a few years, but our last two experiences have been very bad. The customer service has been awful. Now I usually don't mind a little rudeness but to be almost disrespectful the buck has to stop. When you are being paid for a service then you need to know you are not doing me a favor. So that was my last visit to this establishment, I definitely hope they don't think they have the gyro market corned in New Orleans.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I was feeling nostalgic. When I passed by this place on smelly bourbon street, I needed to stop and grab a bite. My gyro was everything I remembered back in the Astoria queens. It hit the spot.