“Amazing food and service”
Review of Elizabeth's

Elizabeth's
Ranked #110 of 2,082 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Faubourg Marigny & Bywater
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We found this place after being disappointed by EATS the pervious day. It doesn't look like much on the outside - but immediately you know the food is going to be off the chain when you walk in. I had the best cheese grits - of my entire life. The praline bacon is to die for. it is a little funky and crowded but the service is great and the vibes are just as good, laid back atmosphere. My friends got Mimosa, chicken and waffle, and the burrito- all were just as amazing as my food. Hats off!! We will be back next year.

1  Thank rhendricks0n

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food! The restaurant itself is a wonderful place to visit, very colorful and fun! The food is amazing, excellent service and did I tell you that the food is outstanding?

1  Thank Thaperlin
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Service was good. We were seated promptly and no unexpected waits from seating to paid bill. Ambiance funky and relaxed. No complaints with washroom check.

Location is bywater .... A little out of norm for tourists but really just a quick Lyft trip.

I am a 2 eggs and bacon kind of person, and this worked. The praline bacon that everyone raves about lived up to reputation. It was nice to get sliced avocados for b’fast. My wife had grits that were exceptional. My son had an amazing cornmeal duck waffle topped with sweet potatos and pepper jam ... outstanding.

Final verdict is a strong recommendation, at least for breakfast.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My review could stop at the praline bacon but then I would be neglecting all of the other delicious offerings.
Biscuits and gravy, banana's foster french toast, waffle with seasonal berries, Brie and smoked salmon sandwich, seafood gumbo and the crabby which was like a crab cake eggs Benedict.
Everyone throughly enjoyed what we ordered. The only complaint was my friend's smoked salmon and brie sandwich was too salty for her taste but palatable.
The praline bacon was outstanding!!
Definitely a restaurant worth repeating.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

This place is off the beaten path. Great food and atmosphere. Definitely have some different choices of food but it was all very tasty. We ate there for brunch.
Boudin balls and the prairie bacon are a must. Good Bloody Mary and mimosas. Large portions of food. Go mid-morning. We got there at 10:45 and got right in. When we left there was a large line. They don’t take reservations. Definitely worth the Lyft / Uber ride!