“Excellent food and wonderful service”
Review of Herbsaint

Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Girod Street
Transit: streetcar stop at St. Charles & Girod
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I went with a group of friends to celebrate one of our friends birthday's. We loved all the food and felt very attended to by the staff. A good choice for a special occasion.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Had been recommended to go to Peche and so discovered Herbsaint the night we arrived and as it was part of the Link restaurants made a booking.
It was fantastic. shared Baked asiago with lemon, fried cornmeal covered oysters and lamb and mushroom lasagne, all delicious. dessert cherry and apple pair fritters.
Recommend this restaurant to all. Friendly and efficient service

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for business with a very large group and we were highly impressed with the service, quality of food and the atmosphere.highly recommend!

1  Thank Jenee O
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Our dinner at Herbsaint was good. The service was good. The food was good. The price was expensive. Overall, we had no complaints, but there wasn’t anything exceptional either.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

So we came to New Orleans and we had already experienced Bourbon Street and Frenchman Street, and the Steamboat dinner cruise and I just wanted to eat at a nice restaurant. Unfortunately, my husband did not pack a dinner jacket so some of the super nice restaurants were out of the running. Well, that was lucky for us. This restaurant was located a short walk from our hotel. I had wanted to come here before we even arrived and I was not disappointed. The bread was delicious but the baked asiago. O.M.G. I mean, I've had baked cheese before and let's be honest, is baked cheese ever bad? This baked asiago goes above what I knew before and this will now be the standard. I also had the spaghetti which doesn't sound exciting but it was actually like a spaghetti carbonara and it was DELICIOUS! I was hoping for bread pudding for dessert but it wasn't on the menu so we had the brown butter tart. Also very good. This restaurant is well run, the staff is so attentive and friendly. I wish we had this restaurant at home.

2  Thank princesschabebe