“Mona is everywhere :)”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Tasty food and lots of ambience. Was sort of crowded when we went so got the feeling from the owner he was a bit stressed. After we were seated he seemed to warm up to our group and let us hang around until well after we had finished eating which we appreciated as we were meeting later to attend a wedding.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Most of the restaurants in the French Quarter seen to go in for spicy and more spicy. This a pleasant change from burn my palate food. The food is good and the portions ample. Try the garlic bread. It's just a short walk from our favorite hotel in the French Quarter, and is charming, with a neighborhood type of ambiance. We now have a new favorite restaurant to visit when we pass through New Orleans.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

The best thing about this restaurant is the concept of the decor. Hundreds of Mona Lisas. Satires, spoofs, hand drawn by children. So much to look at as you sip a drink and await your dinner
Ate there with 3 friends, 2 nights. First night I had an excellent serving of lasagna, large enough to take some back to the hotel. Friends had the creole pasta and other dishes. There was a specially priced bottle of Montepulciano that 3 of us enjoyed and a dessert menu of cannoli, tiramisu and chocolate cake
We returned for a pizza night later in the week. Pies of 3 different sizes 10, 12 and 14 inch but reasonably priced. A large selection of toppings, about 6 that were chef selected or you could choose each topping for an additional charge. (Go with the menu choices, better price and better flavor)
Service on the second evening was a bit slow and the wait seemed excessive for a nearly empty room. Waitress was not apologetic or helpful. Good flavors put us back in a better mood by the end of the evening

Reviewed 25 January 2018

My husband and I came here for our last dinner in New Orleans after catching the sunset in Jackson Square. We came on the earlier side so we had plenty of choices of seats but as we ate, the restaurant filled up very quickly.

We decided to start with bruchetta and I got eggplant parm and my husband got chicken parm for our entrees. The bruchetta was different than traditional bruchetta. Instead of cut up tomato, it consisted of tomato sauce with basil and garlic toasts. It was different but good; an interesting take on it. The garlic toasts could have used a bit more garlic for me. I tend to always say that though.....

The portion size for the parms was.....insane. Enough to feed an army. The eggplant was great! The sauce needed a touch more...something. Garlic? Oregano? Basil? Not sure but it was just missing a little something. My husband really liked his chicken parm.

I would absolutely come back here to eat again when in town. The service was excellent and fast and the servers were so lovely. It’s a great spot!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We had a large group. They did not have a table large enough for all of us, so we had separate tables, but they were happy to give the entire group one bill. They were very accommodating to our group. The food was great. We enjoyed the Caesar salad and several different pizzas. Everything was wonderful. The service was really excellent. I am so glad we happened upon this place.