“Great Coffee - Pastry ok.”
Review of Spitfire Coffee

Spitfire Coffee
Ranked #3 of 93 Coffee & Tea in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 17 January 2018

But really, really, really great coffee. Thanks much for serving our big group quickly. In this cold I would expect this place to be very crowded, and it was not.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I've been in North America drinking a lot of very weak coffee for the last 4 weeks. I was so so pleased to find a place that could actually muster a decent cup. It's clear they take a lot of pride in their craft and it shows in the end product!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

The first morning here, we stopped in and I got the Las Tres Flores. It was simply amazing! It is floral without tasting like potpourri! It has hints of orange blossom and lavender with rose petals on top! It’s a sweet little spot in the middle of the French Quarter.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

So I have been on a mission for find a good (above average) coffee in NOLA. This is the place. Small and functional in the heart of the French Quarter. The baristas are clearly passionate. They even weigh each espresso. It’s not about the size of the coffee it’s about the right quantity and quality. No simple upsizes (love this). If you want a bigger coffee, have a latte was the recommendation and this I was told (and this is absolutely correct). I will get my fix tomorrow again, perhaps twice!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Needed an early evening jolt after a long day of trekking the quarter and day drinking. (if you know what I mean). Neat little place and good coffee!! give it a shot......of espresso :)