Book In Advance

from US$ 36.00
from US$ 16.49
from US$ 36.00
More Info
All reviews day pass tour guide red bus garden district guided walking hop on hop off tour free walking your bearings french quarter top deck lay of the land garden tour great overview bus driver great tour entire tour different areas
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We always take the sight seeing tours when we visit a place for the first time. We did the same in New Orleans. Our tour guide was Trudy Pand our driver was Paige. They were both funny, polite, considerate and very informative. We would recommend the tour.

Date of experience: March 2018
Kyla B, Public Relations Manager at City Sightseeing New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for Hopping-On, recommendation, and sharing your positive tour experience. Your special mention of Trudy and Paige are appreciated.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Dear City Sightseeing New Orleans,

I just finished my experience with Tour Guide John, and Tosha and I must say it was a Fascinating, Wonderful and Amazing Experience!

I must say that both John and
Tosha are both personable, kind and they made my sightseeing experience a Wonderful and Endearing one! One that I will Never forget!

John’s knowledge of New Orleans history is AMAZING!! He delivered the information with such ease and grace.

Thank you John and Tosha for making my sightseeing experience a Wonderful one!!

I will definitely take the tour again and recommend City Sightseeing Tours New Orleans to Everyone!

Many, many thanks!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Kyla B, Public Relations Manager at City Sightseeing New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for Hopping On. We are glad you enjoyed your tour experience and appreciate your special mention of John and Tosha!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

April is the best tour guide! We sat with a couple others but she was my absolute favorite! We sat on her bus for the whole two hours on our last day. We bought the three day pass, and that is such an excellent deal! You get so much more with that. It was very fun to sit and listen about history and the city while relaxing on the bus and not walking around in the hot and humid weather.

Date of experience: March 2018
Kyla B, Public Relations Manager at City Sightseeing New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Genea, thanks for Hopping-On and your special mention of April. We are glad you had a great time!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We booked hop on hop off on line. There were 10 in our party and another 20 people waiting at the stop. We waited at Poydras St stop no. 8 for an 11:30 bus. Two busses came by but both were completely full. One driver said there would be a more open bus soon.
We waited over an hour and no busses came. Soon the busses started to come but every bus...8 of them...was full.

We had the multi day pass so we decided to try again the next day. Same situation... full busses.

We tried to get our money back by phone but were told we had to do this at the office on Decatur St. I walked half an hour to Decatur St. and my money was returned.

Big waste of time. The busses fill up completely in the French Quarter and no one gets off until it returns to the French Quarter.

1  Thank Burg411

Thank you for Hopping-On and taking the time to share your feedback, we sincerely apologize for the experience you encountered. The issues you described are certainly not typical of our professional tour service – our schedule has been adjusted to have more available seats and better serve our customers each day. Please know that all of your comments have been passed on to management.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming to New Orleans for business a couple times a year for almost 20 years. I thought I knew a lot about the city. I found out after this tour I didn’t really know that much. It’s more than a bus ride our sightseeing tour, it’s a history lesson. My wife came in for a long weekend and she thought this would be a great way to see the city. Our guide, Mary B, made the trip a delight. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Give it a go!

Date of experience: March 2018
Kyla B, Public Relations Manager at City Sightseeing New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thanks for Hopping On and your special mention of Mary. We are glad you learned more about the city during your tour!