“Customer Service”

Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/CBD
Ranked #59 of 166 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed 2 August 2012

This was the 2nd Hilton Garden Inn that I stayed in while in New Orleans. This one was the Best.
The staff was very courteous and helpful from the first step that I made into the lobby until I checked out.
As a travel agent I will always recommend my clients stay at this Hilton Garden Inn in New Orleans.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Kristi T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/CBD, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2012

That's what the team at the Hilton Garden Inn French Quarter loves to hear! Thanks very much for letting us know that our service levels pleased you.

Be sure to visit us next time you're in New Orleans!

Reviewed 31 July 2012

We stayed at the HGI after coming off a cruise. The location was perfect, as it was just a couple of blocks walk to Bourbon St. and and the main hub of the French Quarter. The hotel was exactly what I have come to expect from Hilton Garden Inns... clean, comfortable, and wonderful staff. The crew here was especially accommodating, as one of my dad's suitcases was lost on the way off the cruise ship. The staff at the hotel was much more compassionate than anyone at the cruise line had been, and they went out of their way to offer to call around to the cruise line and port to see if it had been located. When we're in NO again, we'll definitely stay here- no complaints at all!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Kristi T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/CBD, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

It was great of you to share your thoughts about the compassionate service you and your family experienced at the Hilton Garden Inn French Quarter. It is our goal to make sure our guests are happy and comfortable and we enjoy assisting in any way we can.

Come back and visit soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Floyd the bellman is AWESOME! He directed me to a great place to get authentic New Orleans food and when I came back he remembered my name and asked how everything was, offered other suggestions and was just very pleasent and seemed like he really loves what he does. He is an asset to your hotel.

Scarlette at the front desk was equally as wonderful and even lent me her personal phone charger when I mentioned that I left mine at home. I travel often and I am not easily impressed but these two staff members brings a glow to this hotel and they should be recognized.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

How awesome that you recognized our individual staff members for their outstanding efforts! Thanks for sharing that with us and we'll make sure we recognize them here at the property. We're so glad that we have created another loyal Hilton Garden Inn French Quarter guest.

Come see us anytime,

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I was here with my mother, brother and sister in law for New Years. The hotel was a modern business hotel, located just a few blocks from Canal Street and the start of the French Quarter. An excellent location for those who'd not normally feel comfortable being far from the action (given New Orleans' tough reputation)...like my mother. The area was quite safe and there were always people around. The rooms were what you would expect from a business hotel and the staff were friendly and efficient. No complaints there at all. One problem, our toilet was not functioning properly when we arrived and finally gave up the ghost when we came back after ringing in the new year. When we notified the front desk, they asked if we were staying up (we were) and they would send someone to fix it right away. The gentleman was quite nice and had it up and running in no time. Did not have any problems afterwards. Unfortunate that someone had to work the wee hours of the morning on New Years day, but I suppose you have to have someone when running an efficient hotel like this one.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

We aim to please and I am so glad to hear that you had a good experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn French Quarter. Sometimes things break and it's awesome to know that you can get them repaired quickly and pleasantly, even when it's a holiday.

We hope you're back in New Orleans soon,

Reviewed 27 July 2012

All hotels had to be booked for the Essence Festival for three days nad they were in poor conditions. We went down early to get settle on Jul 4 and the AC went out. The room was not the cleanest in the world and there were problems like broken fixtures, hard water stains on the shower head and the list goes on. Small bar with a person working as a bartendar but I'm not sure of his skills. They did comp the room for the night the AC broke. Wrote the hotel and suggested they get someone to do quality control on rooms and the manager said they do already. That person should get fired as the room was deplorable. No other HGI as ever been in this shape as this is a chain I use frequently and they have always been outstanding in the past. A lot of people were complaining about their hotel rooms for the festival.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SBenard00
Kristi T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/CBD, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

Thanks again for reaching out to us to share your observations and comments. Do know that we take your feedback to heart and will use it to improve our processes. I sincerely would love the opportunity to have you visit us again so that we can win you back as a loyal customer.

Please visit us again soon and I will be happy to assist with your arrangements.

Warm Regards,