US$ 212
US$ 184
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 220/night.

Holiday Inn Express New Orleans East(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 118
HIExpress.com
Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
US$ 235
US$ 179
roomertravel.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 297/night.

Loews New Orleans Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 111
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 191/night.

Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 305
US$ 298
US$ 126
US$ 123
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

US$ 187
US$ 183
  • Room Service
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

US$ 68
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

Le Richelieu in the French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 191
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewssocial hourfree laundryfull kitchenfrench quartermothers restauranttwo bedroom suiteconvention centerwithin walking distancefree dinnersmall kitchenharrah's casinothe breakfast areaevening receptionfront desk staffbourbon streetriver walkhot breakfast
Reviewed 14 July 2018

I stayed here for a conference at the Riverside Hilton. Easy access to canal st, buses, the riverwalk, etc.
Breakfast: changes egg & meat option each day; switches between grits & oatmeal. Several kinds of cereal, breads & toaster, pancake machine, yogurt, fruit, hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese.
Exercise room had 1 recumbent bike, 1 eliptical, 1 treadmill, free weights & yoga balls & a couple bands.
Room: It was great to have a refrigerator in the room (plus dishes, silverware, pans). The 2-burners were ridiculously slow to heat ,but eventually.... Microwave would make more sense. The walls were thick enough to keep out noise. I thought the bed was perfect. Didn't try the hide-a-bed in the couch. You have a thermostat in the room. It worked better in a 1-bed room than 2, since the A/C was in a hallway in the bigger room.

The pool was really small but rather frequently used at night.

Overall, I was pleased ESPECIALLY with the very good price.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Bradley L, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay in New Orleans. Our location is great as we are just a few blocks from several restaurants, Casino, French Quarter, River walk and several other NOLA attractions. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

the free breakfast and free wifi was the reason that I chose this hotel even thought it was a little more expensive than some of the other hotels in the same area. After noticing the disgusting curtains in the dining area over the eating tables and after the having problems connecting with the wifi I was left very disappointed.

Room Tip: I wouldn't want to be on the 5th, 10th or 16th floor next the free wash machines and dryers which can be accessed 24 hrs.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay. I apologize that your stay was not to your satisfaction. Although it is disheartening to receive a review from an unsatisfied guest, it does offer my staff the opportunity to improve. I assure you that we will investigate and resolve the issues discussed in your review.

Hopefully, you will give us another opportunity to prove to you that we are a very good hotel choice.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

This was a great pet-friendly hotel that was easily accessible to the French Quarter, The Warehouse District, Harrah's and Canal Street, as well as CBD. You can also go two blocks to Lafayette Square and catch the St. Charles Street Car to the Garden District. Great value for the money. Kitchette. Big rooms. And also you can have food delivered. Not to mention the breakfast included.

Room Tip: Pet Friendly
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

I am glad that you and your four legged-friend enjoyed our fantastic location in Downtown New Orleans. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Check in was painful. Understandably, our check in day was after the essence festival had concluded, so things were a bit chaotic HOWEVER, NOT HAVING SHEETS FOR THE BEDS is tacky.. Arriving at the hotel around 3:30 Only to be checked in at 5:45 is unacceptable. The front desk staff were visibly stressed, but continued to be polite. Brandy, (I think thats her name) was very reassuring and nice. The manager George (I think that was his name) was also very accomodating. Other than checking in, the stay was quite pleasant. Hotel is centrally located to everything which is great!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us got off to a rough start with your room not being ready at our normal 4 PM check in time. However, I am thrilled that you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay, especially our stellar staff and fantastic location. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

As soon as we checked into our room, we noticed that the bath tub was dirty. We notified the staff and they said someone would come and clean it, two days later is when someone cleaned the bathroom. Also the sink and tub was clogged and once again we notified management and they kept assuring thatmaintenance would come and fix it. Never came. I repeatedly asked for someone and Bradley (manager) said that the facilities manager would come personally and the manager never came. Also, we, along with other hotel guests had to continue to get our room keys reactivated. This was very frustrating as some nights I just wanted to go to my room instead of stand in line and wait to get my cards reactivated. Bradley did give me 5000 points towards my account, however the level of service this past weekend was unacceptable. A friend of mine stayed here during another event and she said the service was immaculate, which was so much further than what we received. I will not stay at this hotel during this event again. I had spent 12 years at The Windsor Court hotel (which is a great hotel w/excellent service). The one time I changed to support the IHG brand, I was highly disappointed. Not to mention after all the complaining and frustration, no one apologized nor called our room to see if our issues and concerns were satisfied. I give this hotel a thumbs down!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us. In addition to the 5,000 IHG Rewards points, you were assured, please accept my sincere apology that your room was not up to our standards. I have shared your concerns with our management team for investigation and future training. We do hope that you will stay with us again in the future, and give us another chance to impress you.