One of the best finds in NOLA. Beautiful interiors, 4-star breakfasts, great location and the class and charm of its host. Would love to keep this my own secret get-away but that would be selfish. The gated parking is another plus, but even if we had to park on the street, we'd still love this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans