Petr has changed very little from what Jess did to make Five Continents such a special place. He added a sweet dog, and has modified the breakfast offerings in terms of variety, but not quality. Each morning we were given a tasty and hearty breakfast. We have always stayed in the cottage before, but stayed in the Eurasian Suite this time. Immaculate, quiet, very comfortable bed and pillow. We wish Petr and Walter the very best in this new phase of their lives!
One should have a car to get around at night.
If only they could have done something about the Saints' loss...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents b&b