Stayed here two nights over a weekend and was pretty impressed with Harrah's. The staff inside was very friendly and helpful. Our room was pretty standard size, had a nice view of the river, and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was huge, which was an added plus. Everything seemed fairly up to date and clean. We did not eat at any of the hotel restaurants--other than grab a drink at Ruth's Chris--so can't comment on their food. The casino is actually across the street from the hotel, but there is a walkway underground. Would definitely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans