I recently stayed at this property in January 2012, when I booked two rooms since I had visitors in from out of town. I used to live in New Orleans and now live about an hour away and spend frequent weekends in town so I have experienced numerous area hotels. I have to say this is probably my favorite in New Orleans. Of course, its connected to the Casino, which is a nice plus and provides plenty of entertainment. However, this is not some cheesy casino hotel, this is a stand alone, classy property. Also, on many occasions I have eaten at Ruths Chris Steakhouse which is located in the hotel as well. Ruths is always a fine choice. This hotel is located adjacent to Fulton Street which is an area that continues to be developed with restaurants and bars, a very nice little area in my opinion.
The rooms are a good size, clean, and leave very little to complain about, I was very satisfied. The bathrooms were great, a stand alone shower, seperate from a comfortable jetted tub. I found the service to be excellent as well.
The hotel is located a short walk from the French Quarter and all attractions in the area. You can also walk a short distance to catch a streetcar to numerous other attractions/areas of town. If the price is within your range, I would easily stay here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans