“Late Night delivery!”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Daisy Dukes Express open 24/7 with Delivery available in the CBD and French Quarter Area
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

What's better than 4th meal brought to your Hotel?! Omelette and biscuits and gravy were great. Meal arrived sooner than promised.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This isn't one of the big name tourist spots. It is a bit of a hidden gem, great food, casual, well know to the locals. Go for the Gumbo, excellent.
There are two locations. There is a full bar.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We visited based on the reviews I read and we weren't disappointed! The started off with the crawfish hush puppies. They were a little pricey for only 5 but they tasted amazing. Me and my mom shared a shrimp poboy because they are huge. The sandwich itself was pretty simple but the taste was incredible. Some of the best shrimp I have ever had. My husband had the alligator sausage poboy and he loved it. Our server was very attentive and took very good care of us. I highly recommend this place and we will visit again if we ever go back to NOLA.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

After a long day we wanted a clean restaurant with good food and drink. Daisy Dukes Express was one block from our hotel so we went there. We where pleasantly surprised. The food was good and the restaurant was very clean. Best of all the Bloody Mary was the best. I even bought the mix to take home.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We waited to eat here and food was good but I think breakfast is breakfast and I prefer to save my calories for lunch and try something new. Friendly servers and was crowded but they were pretty quick. Would go back . If you really enjoy a good breakfast you would go here.