“Special Sauce Wings”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Daisy Dukes Express open 24/7 with Delivery available in the CBD and French Quarter Area
Reviewed 5 December 2014

I don't know what they put in these wings, but whatever it was spoke to my soul. This was an it's 4am, I've been drinking, I need what ever is open and close to my hotel kind of stop. The front desk lady at my hotel recommended it and I was not disappointed. Don't know what they put in that sauce but I'd pay good money to find out !

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 November 2014 via mobile

This place has lost a step. I don't know if it was new management or just an off day. I have visit this place on previous trips to New Orleans but this time was disappointing. The ham was burnt, and the service was slow and unfriendly. I MAY try one more time to see if it was a fluke but otherwise there are too many great places to eat in NOLA to waste a meal anywhere.

Reviewed 24 November 2014

We had a nice meal of a Sampler ($15.95) and Seafood Basket ($14.50) in Daisy Dukes and liked that it was a 5 minute walk from the Canal Street Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor, away from Bourbon Street. Service was ok and though quiet, the atmosphere was good. It's got a relaxed feel to the place and although had TVs on, felt unobtrusive.

Reviewed 19 November 2014

Good food and great bloody Mary's! Sunday buy one Bloody Mary get the second one free! Fast service tasty breakfast

Reviewed 17 November 2014 via mobile

Small place we found for a quick breakfast. Great early bird special. Eggs were very good. Service was outstanding! Highly recommend.