Loews New Orleans Hotel
US$ 445
US$ 382
Waldorf.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 264
US$ 231
  • Breakfast included
US$ 404
US$ 366
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 289
  • Pool
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 407
US$ 333
Omni Hotels
US$ 310
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 258
US$ 347
US$ 311
  • Fitness centre
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 299
US$ 263
  • Breakfast included
US$ 382
US$ 348
Travelocity
2,805 results
All reviewscafe adelaideswizzle stickfrench quarterharrah's casinomississippi riverconvention centerroom servicewarehouse districtbusiness tripwithin walking distancebeautiful hotelenjoyed my staywwii museumvalet parkingmardi grasfew blocksbourbon street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2012

when you add everything up, the loews is my #1. the club level at the ritz is nicer but more expensive. the bar is very nice and the location cant be beat. the valet/bell staff is the best in town.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank fatdrunkandstupid
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Everyone we encountered here was very friendly and professional. The room itself was large, the bed was comfortable, there was nice cold A/C, a huge bathroom, and a shower I wish I had in my apt. It was also really clean and we never heard our neighbors. We faced a parking lot and street - we could hear traffic sounds from the bathroom but for some nice reason couldn't in the bedroom area.

Negatives - the tv was off to the side even though there was a lot of room in front of the bed. Not a big deal, but a strange set up. One of the creams was curdled so we threw them all out and they were replaced. We were only given 1 tea each day which wasn't replaced our last day.

The hotel is really close to the Riverwalk, which I enjoyed. It's also about a 10 minute walk to the heart of the French Quarter. We had breakfast at another hotel's restaurant called Dizzies - really good french toast and decent prices ($7-$10 for breakfast dishes).

All in all, I'd stay here again since it was such a comfortable stay.

By the way - do NOT take the New Orleans Airport Shuttle to the hotel. We heard a cab ride for 2 people is $33 one way for a 20 minute ride. Instead we spent an HOUR at non rush hour time because every single person was dropped off at a different hotel - everyone except one other couple was a single traveler which meant lots more drop offs. On the way back to the airport, the shuttle was 15-20 minutes late. The doorman said that they're always late. When it finally came there was no one inside. We were first yet they were still late. The security line at the airport was ridiculously long so it was stressful. Do yourself a favor. If you are traveling with someone else, take the cab!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NYTravelingAddict
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I loved this hotel! Pretty, cute, stylish, clean, intimate, well appointed and conveniently located. The hotel staff were amongst the friendliest and most helpful I've ever encountered. Fromt he front desk, to the waitstaff and bell staff, everyone was right there but not so muhc as to hover. I was there for a week-long conference and most of the attendees had similar reviews of the hotel. The concierge, James, was especially helpful and cheery, putting up with our constant questions and requests in a professional and friendly manner...he seemed genuinely caring. I had an issue with my shower upon arrival and it was promptly taken care of. My only ding, and it's not a big one, is the restaurant didn't open for breakfast until 6:30 and I would have liked it to open at 6:00. Walking distance to most everything.

Room Tip: My room was overlooking the river and had lovely morning light and a great view of the bend in the river.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank tinydancer1221
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Let the good times roll at Loews. Wonderfully friendly place.

From the bellmen, to the front desk, to the bartenders, to housekeepers, to the spa and to the guy waxing the lobby floor at midnight (who gallantly squeeged off a dry path for two toddering old fools out past their bed times) this Hotel ROCKS!

Room Tip: River view is bright in the morning.. but soooo worth it!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank SMS06
Reviewed 11 April 2012

The room was nice and roomy but some of the furniture was a little worn out and faded. The bathroom was big enough and the shower pressure was wonderful. No soft water at this hotel. Oh, and the feather-downed pillow were great, nice and firm. The room also included a self-service one-cup coffee maker and the hotel supplied you with Emeril's Gourmet coffee, decaf, teas, and hot chocolate.We didn't use it but the gym was big and had lots of cardio machines as well as weight training machines available.

The hotel was in the business district and we felt it wasn't as close to the French Quarter or Bourbon Street as we were led to believe. It is in walking distant but it took a little bit of a walk. One night we took a $7 taxi ride to Bourbon Street. The only places close to this hotel were Harrah's Casino and the Riverwalk Marketplace. The area was pretty dead at night but there were quite a few nice restaurants in the area hotels including Emeril's.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple