Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel
US$ 138
US$ 125
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 166/night.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
US$ 98
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express New Orleans East(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 112
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

US$ 188
US$ 182
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 206/night.

US$ 141
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

US$ 57
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 74/night.

Royal St Charles Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 116
  • Fitness centre
Le Richelieu in the French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 114
1,198 results
All reviewswarehouse districtrooftop poolconvention centersurfer barlegacy kitchentchoupitoulas streetfrench quartercochonsculpture gardenaveda productsminute walknice hotelwwii museumwalking distancemarriott propertybeignetsfew blocks
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We loved the hotel. The location worked well for us. Lots of near by places to eat and short walk to the Quarter. We were greeted by Nicole at the front desk. Great New Orleans personality! Very helpful and made sure we were on the floor near our friends. Thanks! Lan was our bellman and took care of getting our bags and excessive things to our room. The rooms were large and very nice. There are lots if nice places to stay nearby. Great staff makes all the difference to us. We'll be back soon!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear NOLAgiirl,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District. We are pleased to read our location was ideal for your needs and that your spacious room, as well as the service provided by our courteous associates, added to your joy. I will be sure to share your kind comments with my team, especially with Nicole and Lan. We look forward to having you and your friends as our guests again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Close to everything, clean,nice staff. Good restaurants near by. Great location for Marie gras. Rooms are quiet even though not the biggest. The beds are very nice and very comfortable. I had to share a bed with my grown son and still got so,e sleep.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I've only been to New Orleans once before and I was a little concerned with booking in the warehouse district since I didn't make it out of the French Quarter on my first trip. However, I was very pleasantly surprised with the area and the Renaissance. The room was very comfortable (not huge, but a comfortable size). The room had a small refrigerator. There's a rooftop pool. I found it rather pleasant to get a coffee across the street (Revelator's Coffee) and have that on the rooftop. There's a restaurant connected to the hotel. Try the beignets here and avoid Café du Monde (much better at the hotel). There are a number of restaurants in very close walking distance, as well as a CVS and a grocery store not too far away on Girod. The hotel is an easy walk to the waterfront, and the French Quarter. As a bonus, the neighborhood is much quieter than the French Quarter, and the hotel is much quieter than larger convention type hotels. Everyone at the front desk for check-in and check-out were very pleasant and helpful.

I was happy I picked this hotel and location (after much searching and consideration, would stay here again, and would recommend the hotel to friends traveling to New Orleans.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sunnybird
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Great clean place, close to Bourbon St. ,French Quarter and the convention center. It has a pool and jacuzzi. Nice restaurant inside. And a ton of good ones with in walking distance. Lucy’s retired surfer bar is a great place to eat across the street. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank johnmod
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear johnmod,

Thank you for including Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District in your travel plans. We are delighted you found our location to be an enjoyable part of your visit and that you were impressed by our well-kept property. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

The lobby and guest service areas were very nice. Most of the guests service agents were very good. Especially the two doormen we had contact with. After the lobby though it was a completely different story. The room was fairly clean but weird shaped (616). The bathroom was spacious but the floors looked dirty. The bed was very comfortable but the pillows were awful. I requested different pillows and extra towel and a couple shampoos 4 times to 4 different people, but never got them. Until I called down to the desk around 1am and spoke with a very rude night audit clerk. Who accused me of having my DND on the door and then argued with me when I told her I hadn’t touched my DND. I am a hotel general manager. I know what it means to have DND on ur door. All in all it was an ok stay. Just not what I expected from a Renascence marriot.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Dear Cory S,
Thank you for staying with us and for writing about your experience. We apologize for the lack of customer service in regards to your requests for different pillows and other bathroom necessities during your visit. We take these concerns very seriously, and your comments have been shared with our management team. We hold ourselves to extremely high standards, and we have taken measures to ensure this does not happen again. We are glad there were positives to your visit and we hope that you will give us another opportunity on your next trip to the area.