1,735 results
All reviews two bedroom suite french quarter indoor pool evening reception full kitchen complimentary breakfast super dome business district living area within walking distance rooms are large few blocks bourbon street hotel is in a great location yogurt valet parking an easy walk
Reviewed 13 July 2018

I felt it was necessary to leave a review during my stay. I can sum it up in just one word.... extraordinary!! The accommodation was on point. I was upgraded to a two bedroom two bath upon arrival. The staff made me feel like I was family. I even stayed an extra day. I'm planning on staying at this hotel, next year for Essence 25th anniversary

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Blake L, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for the awesome review and rating. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we served you during your stay here with us. We hope you can come back and see us again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

This was my second time staying at this location during my visit to New Orleans. Location was perfect. The staff is very friendly, the hotel is clean. I was able to check in early and check out late. Breakfast is a plus!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Blake L, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review and rating. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we served you during your stay. We hope you can come back and see us again next year during Essence. If not, then in a cooler month perhaps.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

The rooms were nice and clean. The staff was amazing and accommodating. The kitchen staff was awesome and gave us food even though they were closed. Most of our towels were dirty, but I'm positive they would have fixed the issue if I told them.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Blake L, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you for the awesome review and rating. This years essence was one for the books. We are more than happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed our hotel as well as our staff. We hope you can come back and see us again soon!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great place, located close to the Hop on Hop off tour, used it like bus service to get around the city and enjoyed the hot breakfast, nice little hotel market that also offers beer and wine. We will stay here on the next trip.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Blake L, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for the awesome review and rating. We are more than happy to learn that you had a great time here with us and we hope you can come back and stay with us again!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We had a great room on the 4th floor. Busy place with alot of things within walking distance. The room was clean .great maid service and the valet service is fast .real peaceful and quiet at night. Would stay again

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Blake L, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for the awesome review and rating. We are more than happy to learn that you enjoyed or clean rooms and housekeeping service. We hope you and your family can stay with us again soon in the near future.