Hubbard Mansion
Preferred Hotels
US$ 300
US$ 263
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 326
US$ 287
HolidayInn.com
US$ 374
US$ 343
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 349
US$ 338
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Royal St Charles Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 347
  • Fitness centre
US$ 390
US$ 126
  • Breakfast included
Le Richelieu in the French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 234
  • Pool
Grenoble House(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$ 513
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbed and breakfastcharles avenuegarden districtvictoria roomother guestsantique furnitureprivate bathfront porchcivil rightsmorning conversationsperiod piecesbeautiful antiqueslovely hostsst charles sthome away from homewine bareasy access to french quarter
Reviewed 29 June 2010

I have stayed in the B&B before with my husband and child. This year, when I made a reservation and specifically asked if my child could come there was no problem. Upon arrival, we were treated poorly, told children were not permitted and were asked to leave. Since I had spoken to someone about my child on more than one occasion, I was shocked and very disappointed. After leaving and finding another place to stay, I wrote an e-mail to the Hubbard Mansion and never even got a response! Bad service!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
11  Thank happymami59
Reviewed 11 May 2010

We had never been to New Orleans and were going to be in town for a convention that fell during the French Quarter Fest. Since every hotel in the French Quarter was full I started a random search online for all b&b's in NOLA. After two hours of searching, I found a room at the Hubbard Inn and we were SO glad we did! The place is exquisite- elegant and completely professional while luxuriously comfortable and providing every amenity we needed down to very comfortable beds, gorgeous antique furniture, his/hers robes, wifi access, an amazing hot breakfast (crawfish pie, yum!) served on china plates, etc. The hosts were charming and helpful, and our stay at the Hubbard Mansion really "made" our trip to New Orleans! We ended up cabbing it to our meetings downtown since we were on a tight schedule, which was about eight dollars per ride, but if you aren't in a rush you can take the street car which is only about a dollar.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank campaignelect
Reviewed 19 April 2010

We can't say enough about our stay and the hospitality we received from the minute we pulled into the parking lot. The owner greeted us and introduced us to his 90 yr old father and the friendship began. From the moment we walked inside we felt at home in Hubbard Mansion. This classy and elegant mansion was relaxing and refreshing. The food was excellent. Shelia knows how to cook! I've never had grits that I liked and Shelias grits were the best ever. And the crawfish pie was scrumptuous. All the little touches made this place worth the effort. Even the bath towels were fluffy and soft and smelled like they just came from the dryer. You can only get that at home and we called this place home for 3 days. We will recommend to all who travel to New Orleans. I would not consider staying anywhere else. The location is great as well because we took the street car everywhere. We absolutely loved this place, the people who ran it and our stay! A great place!!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank csaali
Reviewed 29 March 2010

great location, beautiful house, very good breakfast and very nice time with Don, Sheila and everyone we met. the house is so well kept; only needs a little more comfortable furnishings for the common inside living area. we would definitely go again!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nikaMassachusetts
Reviewed 26 March 2010

Mrs Hubbard's vision for an elegant and welcoming home for visitors to New Orleans is a dream come true. If you want somewhere special in the garden district, with the streetcar stopping outside the door, this is the place for you. It is a taste of old fashioned elegance with a warm and gracious welcome. We were lucky to have breakfast with Mr Hubbard himself the night we stayed and he gave us an insider's experience of life before during and after Katrina's devastation. This is a house where you want to spend more time and just sit on the porch and watch life roll by, maybe smoke a cigar, mull over the day in town and retire to the glamour and comfort of a regal bed.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple