1,420 results
All reviews burgundy bar play naughty canal street blue lighting french quarter fun hotel cool hotel boutique hotel shower head the ritz ruby slipper hotel bar exposed brick the general manager bourbon st great bar mardi gras
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I took my boyfriend here for a surprise bday trip and had many disappointments. Upon check in there was a granola bar on the floor of our room which made me think it wasn't thoroughly cleaned. After the housekeepers came the morning after check in they didn't throw away any of our empty water bottles or other tidy up beyond making the bed. Worst is their showers, incredibly slippery, so much so that my boy boyfriend slipped and jammed his finger AND cut his hand. There are no skids on the shower floor. If I energy to fight for a refund I would. Sigh.

Stayed: January 2018
Christie H, Manager at The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us regarding your most recent stay. It seems that we have fallen short with maintaining your expectations of our property. I can assure you that we have taken these issues into consideration and are working on alternatives to better serve our customers. I do hope that you will give us another try upon your next visit to our city.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I was a little disappointed with this place. The room was modern, but very basic. There wasn't even a coffee maker in the room. I did appreciate that the hotel was quiet and the bed was comfortable, but our room was very small, with a cramped bathroom...nothing special. By happenstance, the elevator was out and the lobby bathrooms were not working; there was a lot of work going on at the hotel, and I'm guessing this wasn't the norm. But really, the only highlight was the staff - they were very accomadating (we changed rooms due to a heater not working, asked for a late checkout, etc.) and that was a highlight.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Caryn W
Darryl H, General Manager at The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

From the minute we stepped out of the taxi we were made to feel at home! Special K gave a warm greeting with a hug! Bree and Lea were wonderful at the front desk. Called us when our room was ready. Great service from start to finish. This hotel is in a great location, with the best staff and a very clean hotel...especially for Nola.

Special K, Kenny and Super Bob were there to answer questions, point you in the right direction and even set up your airport transportation needs.

Lea even took the time to show us the Lucifer Suite. Very Cool!

Bree made sure to let us know that they were there for anything we needed.

The rooms were your typical room, but the decor was neat. Our room was clean. Throughout our stay we saw the staff cleaning the common areas of the hotel at all times.

Great stay, wonderful location and the best service staff you ask for! Thanks Lea, Bree, Special K, Bob, Kenny and even the hotel's general manager (who's name I forgot, sorry!) for making our stay so nice!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Bottom Line: You can do so much better for yourself somewhere else because they don't care about their guests. The staff (especially Brie) are all very friendly and courteous but when things go wrong, no one can get anything done to make it right.

It was 40F in our room. The heat wasn't working in our room and they were unable to fix it or move us to another room. Instead, they brought a tiny space heater that looked like it might catch on fire overnight. They also offered to bring extra blankets but those never arrived. It never got very warm so we were freezing all night with a scary space heater. They offered a free breakfast and a $20 credit on our $200/night bill, we got the breakfast (more on that later) and never saw the credit. When we asked about the measly $20 credit at checkout, they said a manager would call us. No one called. We called them again about it and they said a manager would call. Still no one. Rinse, repeat. 4 times we were told a manager would call and no one has ever called. It has been several weeks.

-they promised to fix the heater the next day and, rather than ask us about our itinerary and a convenient time for them to be in our room, they were in our room at 5PM when we came back to get dressed for a friend's wedding. Eventually, they got the hint and said they would be back later to fix it. They never came.

-**A STRANGER** unlocked our door and walked into our room at 9AM on a Sunday. Not an employee. Someone had the same key code. That was more than a bit unnerving. Probably as unnerving for her as well because I had just gotten out of the shower and was stark naked. Surprise! (for us both)

-the toilets are so low flow that you often have to flush 4-5 times to remove the contents. Very romantic! Also, they run constantly. Not sure how they are saving water with these toilets.

-the breakfast: the food was okay but hardly worth the price (even though it was free). Service? Service? Has anyone seen our waiter? Anyone? Okay, I'll get up and find silverware. And I'll get up to find more coffee. And more water. And salt and pepper. And I'll walk back into the kitchen to get the bill for our group because, again, our waiter could not be found. Also, don't use anything but the fresh cream. We had 2 creamers that were curdled and dumped lovely chunks of curdled mess into the coffee (that we had to go find ourselves). When we finally saw our waiter, she said, "Oh, let me get you the fresh cream". Really? Why not just bring the fresh cream to the table in the first place? Gross.

-Housekeeping never came during our stay. Not once! But the minibar person did and charged us $10 to replace a water (not including the price of the water).

-there is no coffee in the room so you have to order room service or walk downstairs. I want coffee before I do anything in the morning. Talking, tipping, and walking are not pre-coffee activities

They can do better than this and you can do better for yourself. Spend your money somewhere that treats you like, well, a guest.

Room Tip: Pick one in a different hotel
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Darryl H, General Manager at The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a must stay. The entire team made us feel so welcomed and exceeded our expectations. Bree and special K were so attentive and were a true pleasure to see everyday!! Ashley created a memorable experience for us as we were celebrating our anniversary and it made our day. Thank you ALL so much

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple